CHAPTER 52

POV Blake:
It really wasn't part of the plan that Hunter would kiss Liz, he didn't even tell me! He only said that he did flirt and stuff, but not exactly what. I'm kind of disappointed in Hunter. Also because i really like Mackenzie but i couldn't take her home from Hunter. Why am i even friends with him?
Mackenzie, Jacob and Liz just left to their lockers. I look at Hunter.
Hunter: "okay that was the first part of the plan. Want to know the second?"
Me: "you're not done?!"
Hunter: "no. In the second part you have to be the shoulder to cry on for Liz, then be her boyfriend because she realizes you are way better than Jacob. Then you dump her and i'll be the shoulder to cry on and we'll live happily ever after."
Me: "Liz was right, you're a psycho! I don't want to be part of your plans anymore. I also don't know if i want to be your friend. See you in class."
He has really gotten crazy.
I go to Liz' locker where i see her standing alone.
Me: "where are Mackenzie and Jacob?"
Liz: "both to the bathroom. But i don't want to see you or Hunter right now."
She turns around and tries walking away but i grab her arm and she turns back around.
Me: "Liz, i'm truly sorry about Hunter! I just told him that i don't want to be part of his plans anymore and i don't know if i want to still be his friend."
Liz: "really?"
Me: "yes i swear."
Liz: "okay i believe you."
Me: "can you please help me with something?"
Liz: "with what?"
Me: "Mackenzie."
Liz: "what's up with her?"
Me: "i like her."
Liz: "really?! I don't know if i can tell you, but she kind of likes you too...or at least she did before this whole Hunter thing happened."
Me: "do you think that if i ask her to be my girlfriend she'll say yes?"
Liz: "i can't tell because i don't know. I can ask her if she still likes you."
Me: "yes, please!"
Liz: "okay, i'll ask when i see her. I'll tell you as soon as possible."
Me: "ask her now!"
Liz: "ehm..okay."
And she goes to the bathroom. I really hope Mackenzie still likes me!
POV Mackenzie:
I was washing my hands when Liz comes running into the bathroom.
Mackenzie: "number 1 or 2?"
Liz: "what?"
Me: "pee or poo?"
We both start laughing.
Liz: "no i don't need to go to the bathroom, i need to ask you something..."
Me: "what's up?"
Liz: "it's kind of out of the blue, but ehh do you still like Blake after all that happened?"
Me: "did he ask!"
Liz: "maybe."
Me: "well...i think i do..."
And Liz runs away very fast.
POV Liz:
Me: "Blake, Blake!"
Blake: "yes?!"
Me: "she said..."
Blake: "what did she say?!"
Me: "yes!"
POV Blake:
OMG YESS I'M SO HAPPY! I'm so happy i lift Liz up and turn her around.
Liz: "woow calm down!"
Me: "sorry, i'm just so happy! Where is she?!"
Liz: "i think she just left the bathroom, the bell just rang. If you really want to surprise her, buy a big teddy bear and some roses and tomorrow at the beginning of class ask her to be your girlfriend. I think she'll love it!"
Me: "aaaaarrrghh i love you thank you thank you thank you!"
I kiss her forehead and run to class.
POV Liz:
He must be really happy...i hope no one saw it.
I look around and see the halls are empty. Oops that also means i'm late for class!
I run to class and just before the second bell rings i sit down at my desk. I see Blake and Mackenzie staring at each other with such a cute look in their eyes. They're so in love! When i turn around Jacob kisses my lips and i start blushing. Since school started we haven't really done anything together, but it's Tuesday so it's okay, we're only 2 days into school. At least there's love and that's what it's all about. Saturday i'm going to meet my dad at 12'o clock with Mark, his mom, Jacob, his dad and my mom. So nervous! Too bad Joey is also my half-brother, but as long as he does not feel like a brother to me, he isn't. I wonder if Joey lives with him?! Loren has never seen his parents and maybe he does live with John...we'll find out in 5 days i guess.