CHAPTER 22

POV Jacob:
We're done with Mark's video, now mine. We're also doing a Q&A.
Me: "hey guys, today i'm here with my best friend Mark and my girlfriend Liz!"
Mark and Liz: "hi!"
Me: "we are going to do a Q&A, lets begin."
Mark: "question number one, this one's for Liz: 'if you would cheat on Jacob, would it be with Blake, Hunter, Cameron or Mark?"
Liz: "well i don't really know Cameron, Hunter or Blake. Of course i won't cheat on Jacob because i love him, but if i really really really had to choose, Mark."
Me: "but lets not do that!"
Liz: "of course not!"
Me: "Next one: Mark, what do you look for in a girl?"
Mark: "well, she has to be nice, sporty and outgoing. Just fun to be with. Next question: did Liz only want Jacob because he's famous?"
Liz: "i did actually not even know him before i moved here. When i moved here we had a party and our moms got friends so we also had to hang out and that was very fun. We had never seen each other before the party. Then my mom had to go to the hospital for a few days so now i'm here for a few days, but she's doing good, tomorrow she's coming home!"
Me: "not everything's true about that story."
Liz: "what do you mean?"
Me: "well i have seem you around before. On the day you moved here you were looking through your window and i saw you. I instantly fell in love because you were so beautiful. Later you were getting something out of your van and i hid behind a car to look at you..."
Liz: "that's so cute! I love you so much!"
She kisses me.
Mark: "so you were actually stalking her?!"
Me: "i guess. Haha."
After a lot of question we're done. Up until dinner we edit the videos. Then we go to the table to eat. Everyone's here.
Mom: "we're happy to have you here Mark! It's been a while!"
Mark: "yeah there was a lot of drama."
Mom: "we are very happy to have you too, Liz!"
POV Mark:
Liz: "i'm glad to be here!"
Jacob's mom: "are you and Mark dating?"
I wish.
Jacob: "mom, that's weird!"
Liz: "haha, no miss. Sartorius, actually Jacob and i are!"
Caroline: "really Jacob?! That's so cute!"
Jacob: "stop you're embarrassing me!"
Me: "i think it's cute!"
Liz: "me too!"
Jacob's dad: "you 2 make a good couple! Are you also going to the Pizzario School?"
Liz: "i am!"
Jacob's mom: "you guys can go together!"
Jacob: "duh."
Me: "i wish i would live here! Always with my best friend!"
Jacob: "ask your mom!"
Me: "no way she would quit her job and move away!"
Liz: "try!"
For you, of course.
Me: "okay, i will. But when i get home, it's not something to ask over the phone."