CHAPTER 5

POV Liz:
Today we are having the party, kind of excited i guess.
Mom: (shouting) "Liz, come and help me with the foood!"
Me: "coming!"
I walk down stairs and see everything is decorated
Me: "nice job mom!"
Mom: "thanks, can you grab the chips for me please?"
Me: "sure."
Mom: "thanks."
Me: "so, tell me more about the kid from across the street."
Mom: "well, he's 13 years old, he is taller than you, brown hair and brown eyes. He also seems very nice. You two will get along great, his mom and i are also friends now. She asked me to join her yoga class every Sunday so tomorrow i will be gone from 1 to 3."
Me: "well what am i supposed to do then?"
Mom: "i asked Jacob's mom if you can stay at their house with Jacob. His dad has to work and his sister won't be there too, you two are on your own."
Me: "but what if i don't like him?"
Mom: "stop asking questions, you'll see. I heard he was also kind of famous. From what i don't know. Now go clean up the living room."
Me: "okay."
I get in the living room and i see all the furniture is in its place. Looks good. I just start cleaning up. An hour later i'm done. I'll just wait a few hours until people start rolling in.
POV Jacob:
I get out of bed and go down stairs.
Mom: "good morning sunshine, are you ready to go to the neighbors?"
Me: "o, was that today? I'll go get dressed."
Of course i know it's today but i've got to come on strong even though she's my mom. She's also my manager and i can't date any one because my fans will get mad. I get dressed and go down stairs.
Mom: "are you excited to meet Liz?"
Me: "well, i guess."
Mom: "well you'll have to because tomorrow you two will be together here alone a couple of hours."
Me: "what why?" *inside slowly dying*
Mom: "i invited mis Aymee to join my yoga class and she doesn't want Liz to be alone."
Me: "okay!"
*a few hours later*
Mom: "Jaaaacob, i'm going. You coming?!"
Me: "yess, coming!"
I get downstairs
Mom: "wow Jacob, fancy!"
Me: "thanks."
We get out the house and walk across the street. We knock on the door and mis Aymee opens the door.