CHAPTER 8

POV Jacob:
We're walking on the road when all of a sudden a car comes racing by.
Me: "Liz, watch out!"
I pull her to me. The car stops. A lady comes out.
The lady: "omg i'm so sorry! I'm running late and i did not see you, are you okay?!"
Liz: "yes, i'm fine."
The lady: "you are very lucky with him. Without him i would have hit you, i'm so sorry!"
Liz: "i guess i am."
She looks over to me and smiles. I feel butterflies, so many butterflies in my belly.
The lady gets in her car again and goes away.
Liz: "thanks, i'll buy you ice cream later."
Me: "i would never let anything happen to you."
Why did i have to say that?!
We arrive at the basketball court and start to play.
Me: "first one who scores 5 times wins okay?!"
Liz: "sure, good luck. You'll need it."
Me: "o, you don't know what you're starting with!"
I throw from the 3-pointer spot but i miss. I think i'll just let her win.
POV Liz:
He's kind of good but it's already 3-1 for me.
Me: "i bet you can do better!"
Jacob: "you want me to give it my best shot? Okay!"
He then throws 3 in in a row.
Me: "okay, you can actually stop now.."
Jacob: "haha sorry, i'll try."
Eventually i win with 5-4. We walk home and nothing weird happens. We go back to my house when we see a lot of people standing in front of it. We run to my house.
Me: "what happened."
Mister Post: "your mom suddenly collapsed, look the ambulance is over there. It will be okay but she does have to go to the hospital for a few days."
I run inside where i see a few ambulance people putting my mom on a gurney.
Me: "mom!"
A paramedic: "she can't hear you. Move aside! Coming through!"
I start crying and see misses Sartorius coming at me. I run to her and give her a hug.
Mis Sartorius: "it will be okay, i promise. It's nothing bad she's just run-down. She has to rest. You can live with us until she gets back home. It will probably only be a week or even less."
POV Jacob:
WHAT?! SHE GETS TO LIVE WITH US FOR ABOUT A WEEK O MY GOD THIS IS GONNA BE SO SICK!!