Chapter 8

William's Point of view:

I pasted backwards and forwards very worried. Anna had lost consciousness and I wasn't allowed to her he condition. Whoever did this will pay! Undertaker is the person that found her, I will have to thank him. He is in the toilets washing her blood out of his long, grey hair. He had handed me a bloody letter. She must have written it too me. I opened it. Some of it was hard to read because the blood had seeped through the paper, but I can just about make out what it was saying.

"My dearest William,

I aren't too sure what to say in this letter, you mean the world too me. I didn't think a demon could find love, so I am a bit confused. Ronald and I are not an item. You don't need to worry about that. He just uses me for his "needs" and of course, because I am under contract, I cannot say no to him. I always thought I was in love with Grell, but getting to know you these past few days, I have decided it is you I am in love with. You're handsome, cool and have a beautiful personality (underneath the cold exterior). I hope we can send letters back and forth for a while. It is a way that you can show me that sweet side of you, without having to break your hard shell in public. I would love a relationship eventually because I have feelings for you. Eventually though, we need to get to know each other more first. I love you.

Yours truly

Anna lee

XXX"

Three kisses on the end. I have to reply to her letter. I wonder what the terms of her contract are with Ronald. I might ask her, being a demon she can't lie, so she will tell me. I will wait for her to recover first though.

The doctor came out of the room to tell me I could see her. Ronald and Grell ran around the corner and we all walked in together. She was sat up in a hospital gown. Her nose and eye was badly bruised. She has a cut on her cheek and was pale. Her eyes were closed. The doctor to cut her fringe because there was too much blood in it and it had clumped together. Her eyebrow had stitches. She looked terrible, and that was just her face.

"Good thing she is a demon, if she were human then she would have died" The doctor said. Thank God for that. "She will heal fine."

She opened her eyes, making Ronald gasp. Ronald hasn't seen her eyes before. She was wincing from the sunlight shining brightly through the window. I drew the curtains so it was a bit darker. Ronald was still in shock from her beautiful eyes. Why wasn't Grell shocked? He hasn't seen them has he? I thought I was the only one to have seen her eyes. I am a bit disappointed now. Grell and Ronald sat down on her bed and hugged her, making her grunt. They hadn't realised they were hurting her. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and started to write her a letter for her to respond to later. I was telling her how I feel about her letter she sent me, and how much I needed her. I was telling her how she was making me feel with her in hospital. I was telling her how much I loved her.