Chapter 11

Silence. Ronald had left the house for work. I aren't allowed to leave the house so I am left in silence. I don't mind this to be honest. It gives me chance to think things over without Ronald using me and ordering me about. There was a knock at the door. Do I answer it? I am going to anyway.

I opened the door to find Will standing there. He invited himself in and sat on the sofa before I could protest. He gestured for me to come over, so I did. He pulled me on to his lap and kissed my cheek. I swear I blushed because my cheeks went warm. Why is her here?

"Why aren't you at work? I got worried" He asked. This made me blush more than I wanted to. "I will save you. What are your terms with Ronald?" I don't want to tell him that it is to get him married- but I have to. I can't lie.

"You have to get married" I whisper in hope that he didn't hear me, but he did. He frowned. I have messed everything up now. I bet he thinks I am using him. I'm not. I actually care for him. These feelings can only be described as love. I cannot describe them as anything else. They are love.

"Okay" I was getting worried. There was an awkward silence. "Then I guess-"

"What?" I interrupted. I was just glad that the silence was gone. He took my hand and smiled.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. My eyes widened. Should I say yes? I think I should, but not yet. Isn't this rushing it a bit? We only got together yesterday. "The wedding doesn't have to be soon, but I want to save you, because I love you." This was honestly the best thing I have ever heard in my whole life.

"Yes" I answered quietly. He kissed me happily and I kissed back. But then Ronald came home...

"Anna, what are you doing?" Ronald asked. He sounded so angry "William please leave." Will kissed my cheek then got up to leave.

"I was kissing my fiancé" I said bluntly. Ronald scoffed and grabbed my hand. He pinned me to the wall.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are mine? Do I have to prove it too you?" He forced me into a kiss. I tried to escape his grip but it just tightened. Why won't he let me be happy? I really regret making a contract with him! He dragged me too his room and locked the door. This is too horrible to say so I won't tell you what happened. Let's just say, Ronald has objectified me and claimed me.

If you ask me, the Gods are a load of rubbish- however, if there is a God he was definitely punishing me. I can't hurt Ronald. I remember a demon named Claude Faustus recently killed his master, and karma killed him- literally. I don't want karma to hurt me. I am hurt enough. Hopefully, William and I will marry soon and I can eat Ronald's soul. Have you discovered who the hero and villain of this story is yet? I bet you can't guess. You're going to get a big shock in the end. I think this story is getting interesting, don't you? Dark, but interesting.