Chapter 20

15th March 1891

Dear Journal,

I am sorry for the time skips. Hormones are kicking in and I seem to be crying more than anything else lately. I'm not sure whether I am upset or it's just the hormones- I can't tell anymore. I have that baby bump growing. It's only small, but this foetus is only 3 months old. It's old enough for it to start kicking though. These kicks hurt, and it's only just started. The more it develops the more the kicking will get worse.

I went to see the reaper doctor the other day. This baby can't come out through a natural birth. I need a C section or I may die. A C section is where they cut it out isn't it? Even with the C section I may die. Due to this, the wedding is in August- 1 month before the baby is due. I am really excited. I am going to be married, have a kid and get a delicious meal. How could anyone refuse such a delightful life?

Love, Anna.

19th May 1891

Dear Journal,

I lost you Journal, I am sorry. Me and Will are happy. I have started a very long maternity leave. According to Ronald my skin has been becoming pale. I did tell you that I may die, didn't I journal? I have slept more times these last few months than I have in my entire life. Carrying this baby is exhausting. My fringe is starting to grow, again, but I quite like people seeing my eyes now. Something is happening with them anyway. They are turning green and my eyesight is deteriorating. I am really scared. Am I turning into a reaper? I hope not.

Love, Anna.

27th August 1891

Dear Journal,

My wedding day was supposed to be today, but I went into labour early and had to be rushed to the hospital. All dressed up in my wedding dress and my waters break, followed by a red sticky substance. They got the child out and I'm alive... obviously. The baby is a boy. He has one green eye and one crimson. My eyes are turning green now. I have spectacles. Anyway the boy is called Edward. I like the name Edward. Me, Will and Edward are a happy family. Me and Will have to try and redo this wedding. I need a new dress.

Love, Anna.