Chapter 7

I wrote back to Will, and tried to put it on his desk without anyone noticing, but a blonde female and a ginger male caught me.

"Demon, why would you ever think Mr Spears will like you" The blonde yelled. Doesn't news travel quickly? The ginger grabbed my hair and yanked my head down onto his knee, which rose at the same time. My nose bled instantly and bruised.

"No reaper would ever love scum like you!" The ginger male spat. He pinned me to the wall and the woman started to punch me.

"From what I have heard from Ronald, you're a slut" The girl said. She tore my clothing "So let's take you outside and see how much of a slut you are!"

There was more of them (mainly guys). I don't want to say what they did to me next. It would ruin what little innocence this story has left. Right now, I want to die. They left me at the corner of the road, bleeding from more places than I wish to admit. Ronald called for me from his office, but I couldn't move to go to him. They had broken me. The letter I had written was drenched in blood. My blood. I hope someone finds me soon. I hope it is William or Grell. I hope I can remove the memory of today and everything will be alright, but if I remove the memory from today then I remove the memory of the letter. The most beautiful part of me is my eyes. Am I beautiful now? Now that I am covered in bruises and my ribs are broken and I am bleeding. Am I still beautiful now?

Undertakers Point of view:

I needed to get some information on my latest client, so I went to reaper headquarters. The books in there have information on everyone's life. As I was passing by, I heard a few groans and saw blood running down the pavement. Have I got another client? I turned down the streets and saw her. A girl, bruised to pieces, with ripped clothing –definitely not covering her areas- bleeding from a lot of her body. Her platinum blonde hair was staining red. Someone sure did a number on her. She was slipping in and out of consciousness. What kind of a monster does this to a person? I can sense that she is a demon but she has a contract. Demons aren't that dangerous when they have a contract. Why would anyone do something like this? She clenched onto a blood stained envelope. I could just about tell who it said it was for.

I picked her up. She groaned and then screamed in pain. I needed to get her medical attention fast. I rushed into headquarters. William obviously saw me, and followed me. He looked worried seeing this woman, does he know her?

"Will, she is a demon" I said trying not to seem rude.

"I know, she is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen" he said. He sounds drunk. That really isn't like him. He is walking fine and isn't acting drunk, just talking like it. We got her help in time... I think.