He stood up and moved closer to me, with his hands in his back pockets and keeping eye contact with me. Harry hugged me. It was a long tight hug. It was relaxing me exactly what I wanted, I wrapped my arms around his torso. 

 "Now sit down, and tell me what happened? Why were you crying?" He asked.

 " I'm just gonna break it down real quick for you. " He nodded.

 "The past few days, or basically weeks, Molly hasn't been holding up well since the accident. Since her operation and what happened to her face she's just depressed. I understand her and everything but she's being so cruel with me."

"Yeah. I get you." He kept nodding and would raise his eyebrows every now and then cause of what I said she does.

 "So then I saw that she had a pack of what looked like fucking weed, and she was smoking a cigarette." I looked down and tears were overcoming me but I didn't want them to.

 "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry Abby. I never knew Molly would do that either, and I don't even know her that well."

 "It's okay, seriously thank you for coming, I feel much better talking to someone about this." I sent him a warm smile and he exchanged one back. 

 "Anytime." He placed his warm hand on mine that were freezing, it felt cozy. I loved his presence. I really enjoyed how he questions me a lot, how he notices the way I look at him. 

 We gazed into eachother's eyes and he was moving in closer to me. But stopped and looked down.

 "So Abby, I was thinking we could go out to a cafe close by or something, and get to know more about eachother. Or you know more about me if you'd like." Harry suggested.

 Although it would be really nice to do that, I'm sure there would be loads of fans. And paps. This is LA the paps do not mess around. 

 "I'd love to Harry, it sounds great. But, you know how the paps are here, plus there would probably be a lot of fans." I told him.

 "Yeah that's true. Or we would just hangout here and have hot chocolate." His ideas were simple, but perfect ones. 

  "Perfect." I smirked at him. 

.

.

 *KITCHEN*

 "The packets of hot chocolate are in that cabinet." I pointed to the right cabinet, next to the fridge. 

 I grabbed a pot in the lower cabinet and turned on the faucet. My dad walked in.

 "So Harry, how is it like to be in a band. Abby would always talk about you." He had to mention that part didn't he. 

 My dad looked at me and grinned, he's always the type to joke around. I tilted my head and said " Dad! " under my breath.

 "Oh did she?" He looked at me and chuckled.

 I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. Jokingly, and he put his hands up like he was surrendering. 

 "And performing with a band is really great." Harry explained to my dad.

 They ended up talking for about 10 minutes about how Harry had a tough childhood, how he grew up and everything. His dad barely home, his mom would struggle daily cooking, cleaning for them. Being bullied at school. Just like I was. He mentioned how later he grew up, doing his ig's and got perfect grades. Later on he continued onto the X-factor, met the boys and here he is. A singer in One Direction. 

 "Wow, what a life. A lot of kids go through stuff like that at such a young age, sorry to hear that." My dad said sympathetically.

 "Yeah..it's fine." Harry replied. They both exchanged smiles while I stood there pouring the powder in both hot cups and stirring. 

 Then all of a sudden he bombarded Harry with questions.

"So how old are you and what's your major in college? Oh and what are doing in LA for so long?" His overprotective side has awakened. 

 "Dad, stop." I was sort of embarrassed.

 "It's okay don't worry about it." Harry looked at me smiling. Kind of shutting me up but in a good way. 

 "Well I'm 19, I'm an English major, I have my college degree too. I'm here for a break from touring. Also doing some recording and stuff like that." Harry had a sound of nervousness in his voice.

 "Oh, nice nice." My dad took a sip of his coffee and I handed one of the mugs to Harry. 

 "Okay dad, no more 20 questions, we're heading up." I gestured Harry to go upstairs and I followed him.

 "Leave the door open!" My dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I heard Harry laughing hard. He went to my room before I went as well, I looked back and gestured my hand at my neck. Giving my dad that 'you're dead' look. 

 "God, he's something alright." Harry said giggling.

 "Tell me about it." We both sat there laughing a little, awkwardly cause of what my dad said.  

 We both sat there silently for a minute and slurped our hot chocolates and every now and then, we'd look at eachother. 

 "So when are you going back to school?" He asked.

 "Mmm, January 4th I think. Here in LA they make our winter breaks long." I said.

 "That's great, and we'll have more time to catch up." He said. I love it when he mentions us like we're a thing. 

 "Yeah, haha." I smiled at him. 

 We both continued chatting about a lot of different things. Our opinions on dumb things like tv shows and actors. How tea could be better than coffee. Simple stupid things came across our conversation but I really enjoyed myself with Harry today, it was a long comfortable day. I'm even more glad that my dad got to know him more. 

 It looked like he was about to say something, until we heard a couple of knocks on my window. I looked over, and strangely, it was..Molly.

 "Is that Molly?" He asked me.

 "Yes, yes it is." I was afraid of what she was going to say in front of him, how this night is going to end, only god knows.

A/n: Hey yall', hope you enjoyed this recent chapter!  Not so much I know, but we're just trying to update faster, have a good holiday and more updates to come! :) xx

Ps: We would really love it if you guys would comment and tell us what you think so far, please? Thanks<3

-Farah&Gee xoxo