Rose ~ 66

"Rose!" cries a familiar voice. It's my mom.

I open my eyes, and see my parents and brother rushing towards me.

"Oh thank the gods you're alright!" Calypso sobs, hugging me so tight I think I'm going to burst.

"You saved the universe!" Leo says with a proud grin. "Just like I did!"

Calypso rolls her eyes.

"It wasn't just me, dad. My friends helped," I say.

"Helped?" asks Asher in mock offense, walking over.

I grin mischievously. "I could do it all by myself, Asher," I boast tauntingly.

Asher raises an eyebrow, and snatches my dagger out of my waistband. "Bet you'd need this!" he laughs, running off.

"Asher! Give that back!" I yell.

"Come and get it!" Asher shouts back.

I roll my eyes and chase him across camp. Finally, I tackle him, and grab my dagger out of his hands. Unfortunately, he sticks his foot out and I trip, knocking both of us to the ground, laughing.

Asher hops up, and helps me up, a mischievous grin growing on his face. "What's that?" he asks, looking at something behind me.

Confused, I turn my head, and Asher kisses my cheek and takes off running. I'm frozen for a second. "Get back here!" I laugh, chasing him again, wild smiles across both of our faces.