Reyna ~ 30

"No," says Zoë instantly. "It's too risky."

Cyprian glares at her, tears in his eyes. "We have to do this," he shoots back.

Zoë just stares back at him, a defiant look on her face.

"I'm with Cyprian. My dad doesn't remember me, and he isn't in love with my other dad. We need to act fast," says Bianca, taking Cyprian's hand.

Beside her, Asher stares at their joined hands, a sour look on his face.

Is he jealous?

"I think Zoë's right. There are only eight of us; that leaves four for each realm. The chances aren't good," says Mari quietly.

"Zoë could lead four to Poseidon's realm, he is her grandfather, and Bianca could take four to Hades'," says Asher.

"It's too risky!" argues Rose. "We have to stick together!"

Everyone looks at me and James. James looks at me. 

I glance uneasily at the determination in Zoë's eyes, and the heartbreak in Bianca's. I sigh. "I'm sorry, Zoë. I think we should split up," I say.

James shrugs. "I'm with Reyna on this one," he says.

Mari sighs. "Fine. You win. Who's going where?" she asks.

"Bianca and Mari should definitely go to the Underworld. Hades is also Mari's grandfather," says Cyprian.

"I'll go with Zoë," I say. I'm afraid of the dark, and I'm pretty sure the Underworld has dark in it.

"I'm going wherever Reyna's going," says James.

"I'll go with Bianca," says both Cyprian and Rose simultaneously.

Asher frowns. "I guess I'll go with Zoë," he says, sneaking a reluctant glance towards Bianca.

He IS jealous.

"I can probably build a submarine for Poseidon's group," suggests Rose, pulling out a few supplies. 

"We should have a ship, like the Argo 2, but not the Argo 2," says Cyprian, excitedly. 

Rose crinkled her nose. "I'm going to do a sub. Give me like, ten minutes," she says, starting to build.

We give her ten minutes.