Oppa Left.

Bin Left.

I feel like, I'm the only one in this world at this moment. I can feel the air tear through my face. Its soothing. Its blissful, for now, its all peaceful. Although it won't be when I'm back home. Do I have to go back home? I don't right? Can't I leave like Oppa?

No. I'd be selfish. Omma is the only family I have, I can't leave her -not yet.

Minhyuk:
Got to your place. You're out. Where are you?

Me:
The usual park. Can you get me a drink? Kinda thirsty. Thanks

Minhyuk:

Sure.

"Noona?"

I turned to see Sanha, standing beside me with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Why are you out here?" he questioned taking a sit beside me. Why was he out too? His cologne smelt nice too "I came out here to think"

Smiling, he took my hand in his and gently caressed it. His hands were soothingly good. "It's been a while since we've talked like this. tell me everything Noona, I'll listen."

"Sanha..you don't to.. "

"I know you like Bin Hyung " he said cutting me off. "And-" he paused to let out a sigh. "I know he likes you too"

What was he talking about? Bin liking me? He would never like me, he would never leave Joonyi. Was it possible to give up on her? No way right? He'd never give up on her. Sanha doesn't even know what he's tal-

"I know you don't believe me and I don't expect you to but The Truth will always be the truth even if we accept it or not. Its always there and the Truth doesn't change." when was Sanha so wise? "It took a while for him to let go of her, Anna. I'm happy that you were the elixir that got him out"

"Go drink Ice cream with Eunwoo or something Sanha. I think your mouth needs sweetness after all the bitter things you've just uttered"