Not real

Crimson p.o.v.

"I got an idea, ok Adrian I need you to act like your robbing a bank and then me and Night Raid are going to come and be the heros. This might atract the guy we're looking for okay?" I look at the two boys in front of me

"Why do I have to be the criminal?" Adrian asks.

"Because you just are okay"

"Let's do this" Night Raid says. I push Adrian to the bank.

"So mean to me" Adrian pouts as he goes into the bank. We wait a couple minutes to pass and then the cops pull up. Night Raid goes inside and I look around to see if I can find the guy. I see a shadow figure appear on the roof which surprises me. I jump down to see and the next minute my hair is being pulled and the mysterious figure is behind me.

"Thought you could sneak up on my girly." He laughs and holds my arms together.

"Who are you?" I yell struggling to get free.

"Forget everything you think you know about this world" I start the see black spots form as he chokes me. Suddenly he stops and I look behind me to see Cat Noir on top of the man. He uses his special power about to cut his head off but the man disappears.

"Are you okay??" Cat Noir looks at me with concern then Night Raid pops up.

"I think so..." I look down

"What did he say?" Night Raid puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Forget everything you think you know about this world. That's what he whispered before choking me. I look up and Cat Noir places a hand on my neck, I slightly flinch. There are purple blueish marks on my neck forming a bruise.

"That bastard will pay" Cat Noir mumbles.

"Let's go home, I just want to go home" I jump off the roof and run to the house jumping from roof to roof. I then transform and go inside.

Adrian's p.o.v

After she said that she jumped off the roof and ran home. I looked at Night Raid.

"She'll be alright..." he says. "I'll continue to search around the city. You go ask people questions."

"What about Crim-" he interrupts me.

"She just needs to spend time with her family, meet up with her when you are finished got it" Night Raid looks at me with no emotion then jumps into the air, his wings flapping then he leaves. I sigh and look down wondering who this person is, what he's capable of, and what will he do.

Time skip

I have no luck with finding out about anything on this mysterious man. I go back to meet up with Crimson and she's sitting next to her mother watching a movie with her family. I lean against the wall and smile. She hid her bruises I can tell she doesn't want her family to worry after everything that has happened to her she still smiles.

It's been to long you sweet boy......

What?! It's been way to long, so sorry. I guess you could say I didn't know what write but here you go. I only hope to get the next chapter out by next week.