Unable to Name Chapter

Crimson's (P.O.V)
Cat Noir soon pulled away and smirked taking note that I was a red blushing mess. I pouted and layer my head into my knees. He grabbed my chin a tilted it upward to face him. Then he spoke.

"Your cheeks are crimson red" he snickered.

"Haha your joke is so funny" I said sarcastically with jazz hands. He smiled and took me in for another hug but I slightly pulled away.

"What's wrong he asked" But as he was in sentence I transformed to White Wolf.

"If you want a hug you have to catch me first." I yelled then jumped of the building land in a tree and jumping off. I ran as fast as I could through the park until he caught me off guard with the smell of bacon. But I resisted then he yelled from a rooftop.

"Shouldn't the dog chase the cat not the other way around?" He asked playfully then jumping from pole to pole and building to building. I sensed his presence near so I had an idea when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Playing games without me Eh?" It was Eliot or otherwise known as Night Raid.

"I'm still mad at you" I pouted and slouched my shoulders and tilted my head up.

"What?! But i-" he didn't have time to finish for I had already ran off and into park. I sat down looking up at the sky changing back to myself and making sure no one saw.

☆TIME SKIP☆
The next day was actually quite normal but it had to be ruined by an akuma infected person to come and try to destroy the city.

"I am joker and you all will pay for laughing at me!" The boy said laughing like a maniac. He had thrown some sort of weird pink stuff that made people stick to the ground and I didn't dare to touch it. Eliot said he wanted to lay low for a while and would only come out if he was desperately needed so I had transformed and met up with Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Ladybug seemed a bit off for some reason. I had finally caught Joker in my chain and got the item that contained the akuma but Ladybug didn't seem to pay attention much wich was off for her especially her. I decided I could capture the akuma myself but what made my blood boil was seeing her flirt with Cat Noir. That's right F. L. I. R. T. Flirt.

She wouldn't stop stuttering words out like if he were Adrian and I already new that Ladybug was Marinette so this was new to me. I couldn't keep notice that Joker had escaped my chain. He then laughed.

"Does your blood boil at the sight of them? Does it make you want to kill her" he asked smirking. " I could help you-"

"Shut up you bastard!" I managed to chain up the Joker once more and grabbed my white pocket watch and broke the item with the akuma and set the akuma inside the relised it.

"Ladybug!" I shouted finally getting her attention and Cat Noir who was trying to get her off of him.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Lucky chaim?" I asked as if she was a student and I was the teacher asking for her homework.

"Oh right" after she finished lucky chaim and the city was back to normal she went back to Cat Noir and I left getting really pissed off. First he says he doesn't want me to, kisses me, and then what throws me away like trash? Men are always going to be trash aren't they?"

After that I went home and not greeted by my mother as always. I walked up to my room and locked the door. I dropped my body on my bed and started to cry in my pillow.