Cry

Crimson (P.O.V)

After the dinner everyone headed back home, as for me and Adrian, we went back to my house.

Currently we were just talking in my room, but my mom came in

"Crimson? Hun I need to talk to you about something rather important." My mom said as she entered the room. I nodded and followed her to her room.

"What's this about mom?" I asked worried.

"Your great grandma, she didn't die of a natural cause, the autopsy shows that she was poisoned. But we are unsure who would do such a thing." My mom started tearing up. I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"S-she was m-murdered?!" I asked terrified of the answer. My mom only nodded. She gave me a big hug and started to cry. I was just too shocked to be able to cry. Why? I asked myself. Why would this happen? Who, who would want to kill an innocent old lady. I was barely getting over the fact that she died but now, now I don't know what to think. My mom had told me to go get some rest so i made my way to my room. I was still in shock. When I opened the door Adrian was sitting on my bed, he looked at me and smiled, but then that smile turned into a worried expression. He rushed up to me and hugged me. He didn't even ask what was wrong. He just comforted me. Then I started cry. No i started to scream. He pet my head.

"Shoosh, it's alright, I'm right here" he said over and over again. I just kept crying. He sat down on my bed and cradled me like a baby. My cries slowly dialed down.

It was quiet, the only sound that could be heard were my hiccups. Then he asked me "whats wrong?" I only shook my head then said

" poisoned, my great grandmother s-she was poisoned. Who would do that! Who would want to kill her! She was kind, she gave people money even when she had none. She always thought about others before herself. Not once did she ever think selfishly!" I then burst into tears again. Adrian only heald me tighter.

"Let it out, it's gonna be all right. We're gonna find the person who did this." Then i asked the most stupid question.

"How?"

"You're White Wolf, you can do anything. And I'm Cat Noir I can do everything." I smiled and nodded. How stupid of me. I then drifted into sleep.

(A/N)
Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since my last update and these chapters have been kinda short. Honestly sometimes I start writing then loose interest because I have no ideas. But i finally was able to get this chapter done. I hope you enjoyed it even though i made it a little sad. Don't worry im gonna bring some more action in the next couple chapters.