The Red Fox Boy

Crimson (P.O.V)
So I will be staying with Adrian but what he doesn't know is that I'm going to leave weather he likes it or not, I can't just stay here and do nothing while he is at school with-
"No" I shook my head "I need to get to school or I will get behind in my classes"

"But Crimson how are you going to go to school in this state?" Ginger asked.

"I don't know I'll just wing it, Ginger?"

"Yes?"

"Why is my hair still white if I'm not in white wolf form?"

"That is a good question but I don't know honestly"

"Okay well we have to go" I ran out the door of the huge mansion and to the school. "This is going to take me forever!" I saw a taxi come by so I tried to grab it's attention but with no luck. Finally getting ones attention I went into the back seat. I told him to take me to the school. He started driving only not the way to my school.

"Um driver, my school is that way" I said pointing to the direction of my school but he only ignored me. "Um hello?" He stayed quiet and kept his eye on the road as the distance increased getting farther and farther away from the school. 'I can't transform because he would see me but why won't he take me to the school?' I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and messaged the only person who I thought could help. Eliot doesn't have a phone and i can't ask Marinette or Alya so my I had to choose Adrian.

I started or tried to message him but the message wouldn't go through its like I didn't have data in this car. That's it I've had enough games I reached for the door handle but it wouldn't open.

"If it's money you want I can give you some just not right now!" The man smirked at what I said. 'That's right i look like a freaken 6 year old so of course he's not gonna take me seriously. "Ginger i need you to go and get help as soon as possible!" I whispered. She nodded and flew throught the car door.

Its been 10 minutes and i couldn't take it anymore. As soon as we stopped at a red light I quickly took my seat belt off and tackled the driver and took the keys out of ignition but of course there were no keys it was only a button fancy. I hurried and tried to get out of the man's hold since he grabbed me and I was screaming traffic had stopped and cars were honking their horns at us. I just realized the windows are tinted so they can't see us.

Why must I be like a kid in this kind of moment. Then as my savior comes I see Cat Noir as I am ever so great full or not. It wasn't him just a person dressed in cosplay. My heart dropped what am I going to do! Then the door was ripped open and I was surprised and scared at the same time and apparently so was the man in the car because his grip on me loosened and he dropped me to the hard road ground and took off in the car with out it's door. I looked up to see the person who saved me but instead the person picked me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I took a closer look at him. He had red hair, a fox fox tail and ears with an orange outfit. I couldn't help but let my kid instincts kick in since I'm in a child's body and I hugged the fox boy and started crying he hugged me back as if I were a child which I guess technically I am. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Crim" I said because I felt I shouldn't say my real name and it's Adrian's nick name for me.

"Okay Crim let's find who you belong to" and as if on cure I saw Cat Noir and Night Raid came rushing this way and I could see Ginger hiding close behind Night Raid. As soon as they spotted me they ran straight up to us and the red fox boy put me down on the ground. The two boys rushed as if a race but if it were than Night Raid won because he picked me up and pulled me into a tight hug as if his life depended on it.

"Who are you?" He asked defensively towards the fox boy.

"He saved me" I said softly still in Night Raid's tight grasp.

"Thank you for saving my sister, what is your name?"

"I am Fire Fox and you are welcome" with that last word he bolted away leaving it to be just me, Night Raid, and Cat Noir.

"Are you okay?" Cat Noir asked. "Ginger told us that u got in a taxi but the man wasn't letting you out." I nodded

"I'm fine"

"Good. Now, what the hell were you freaken thinking getting in a taxi in the state you are in you're lucky the fox boy came and so did we but that might not happen next time!" Night Raid yelled at me.

"Im just wanted to go to school" I mumbled but felt sleepy and rested my head on Night's shoulder. As u closed my eyes I heard them both sigh then soon I was asleep.