ADRAIN!!!!!

Crimson (P.O.V)

As I opened my eyes I noticed something, someone's pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. I turned my head a little as saw Adrian's sleeping face. I giggled but quickly realized what position we were in.

"Adrian!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp but it was no use.

"Mmm 15 more minutes" he replied sleepily.

"Adrain!"

"Fine" he finally let go of me.

"Im gonna go get dressed" I said getting off from his bed did he carry me here?

"Hmph, good luck" I heard him mumble what does he mean by that?

I walked to where my cloths were and went to the bathroom to change. When realization hit on why Adrain say that.

"GRRRRRR!! ADRAIN!!!!!!"

"Yes, my lady?" A drains head popped in the bathroom as he smirked thankfully I had cloths on.

"Don't you give me that look! Where is my bra?!!"

"Hmmm I don't know" he said walking away.

"Adrian!!!!"

(A/n so I have decided on not completely ending the book but update kinda like one-short kinda like this one but probably longer. I will start the other book soon so that will take some time to start on and I will still update this book but the things that will happen in this book is not really going to affect the other book.

Thank you all for reading my book and I love you all for that oh and if you didn't know my name is lily. 😊