Interruption

Adrian/Cat Noir (P.O.V)
Ladybug wouldn't stop bothering me and White Wolf had to do most of the work herself I felt bad so I decided to bring her something tonight and telling her I'm sorry I didn't help out even though I was supposed to. It took a while to get off my tail though. She never wanted to go with me anywhere and most definitely would never talk to me the way she did.

I figured I could get Crimson some of her favorite chocolate and some hot cheetos cause I know she loves those then some pepsi, cause that's her favorite soda. I put it all in a bag and walked to her house and climbed to where her window was. I knocked a few times as the curtains opened I saw her beautiful sleepy face. My heart beat faster and she gave me a confused look. She opened the window and I jumped in.

"Shhh." She put a finger over her mouth. "My sister is in the next room awake." I nodded. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I well uh" i stuttered but then pushed the basket in front of her. She gave me a confused look but took the basket and looked inside. Her eyes widened like a pup when it wants a treat. She quickly dug into the hot cheetos.

"Can I have some?" She growled as if she was a wild animal.

"Mine"

"Fine" I said with raised hands. "But I have the peanut m&ms" her head darted to face me I smirked.

"Give me" She growled in a low tone.

"I rather keep it for myself" my smirked only got bigger. I placed one inside my mouth teasing her. Then she tackled me and I fell on the floor with her on top. She tried to grab the candy but I refused and pushed her down so I was hovering over her. "Do you really want the candy that badly?" I asked and she nodded. "Then close your eyes" She glared at me but obeyed. I slipped a m&m in my mouth and leaned then I was pulled off.

"You pervert! What were you going to do to Crimson!" Crimson opened her eyes and pushed me off. And Beast was giving me a death glare. Wait why is Beast here?

"I wasn't going to do anything bad" I whispered" Crimson smacked the back off my head.

"Idiot!" She yelled I sighed.

"It was worth a try" I hung my head low.

"Crimson!"

"What Beast?"

"It's Eliot! He's in a lot of trouble"

"Oh come on we just got done with a fight" I said. Crimson glared at me. "Okay okay you just got done with a fight." I reworded myself.

"Let's go see what he got himself into because if Beast is here than it must be so serious since he isn't Night Raid right now" She quickly transformed and we jumped out of the window.