WHAT?!?!?!

Adrian/Cat Noir (P.O.V)
After Crimson kicked me out of her house I was angry. What does Eliot have that I don't! I need to talk to Crimson and soon because I need to tell her how I feel.

Eliot/Night Raid (P.O.V)
I kept thinking about how I first became a hero and how I got Crimson to join me. She was always alone and never talked to people. Some people thought she was a ghost and she was only in 2nd grade at the time. So one day I went and talked to her she seemed down so I asked her why she always seemed gloomy. She never talked even when I tried to talk to her until one day she was crying and I came to see her. She had finally told me why she was upset. Her mother had finally came back but with a child. Now that the child is born her mother doesn't ever pay attention to her. I asked her about her father but she only said that he had another family to worry about not her. She then opened up even more and more to me over the time and became a great hero but then I was framed for a killing that I didn't commit and was locked up. Crimson moved away and I worried if she would be alright because she is something speacial that I need to protect.

☆TIME SKIP☆
Crimson and I walked to the school showing me the office she waited outside while I got my schedule. I have to tell her soon.

Crimson (P.O.V)
As I waited for Eliot I saw Chloe walk by but she stopped in front of me.

"Hey why are you here and not back in America with the lose-" I cut Chloe off not wanting to hear anymore.

"You do not get to say anything about things you don't know. I live here, I go to school here, and I'm a person. If you can't handle that than I guess you must be stupid because knowing I am not like you makes me feel better so back off me." I stated to her then Eliot walked out of the office. Chloe walked away and Eliot followed me to our class.

"Hey Crimson" I heard Adrian from behind me.

"Hi" I didn't even turn around to face him.

"I'm sorry for making you mad and I believe you are right about Eliot I'm sorry for not seeing how much you love him. I was shocked. Me. Love. Eliot.

"Um, Adrian-" Eliot tried to speak.

"No you don't need to hide your feelings either I'm sorry interupted your relationship.

"Dude I-" Eliot tried again.

"No its fine"

"Crimson is my sister! god damn!" Eliot basically yelled.

"I'm your sister?" I asked amazed to the news I had just heard.

"Yes I have been trying to tell you for quite a time but never got around to it. I'm your older brother from our dad's side.