2.3

I lay in bed wanted to bawl my eyes out. I feel as though I let the team down and now they are all out partying and having fun without me. I pull my teddy bear, that I have had since my christening, towards me and hug it tightly. 

I spend around 40 minutes, laying around, blasting sad songs and crying my eyes out. Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me. I hate missing out.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I wipe my eyes in hope to make myself not look like a sook, as I waddle out of my room towards the front door. I open the door thinking it was just my brother. My hair was a mess, and I held Medo (my teddy) tightly in one arm. 

Reaching for the door handle with my spare hand, I swing the door open to see Jakob, Ethan and Vlado. 

Ethan automatically senses my pain and runs towards me throwing his skinny arms around my neck, pulling me in for a hug. I rest my head on the shoulder still hugging medo. Next thing I know I am in someone else arms, Jakobs. He brushes his hands through my hair and mutters into my ear.

"Don't worry Mia, it isn't your fault you felt sick. The girls are probably missing you so much right now. Us boys are here to cheer you up and make you have the best night ever." I smile into his chest as he pulls back. I hug Vlado to say hello and then we all head over to the lounge room as my mum would kill me if she saw I had three guys in my room. 

Having them around helps me, they make me smile and laugh the whole night, helping me forget about how the girls a- shit now I'm making myself remember fML

The boys lay out all the chocolates and lollies they brought in a big plastic bag, to help cheer me up. I'm pretty sure that was just their excuse though to have more junk food. These boys do know how to make me happy. 

We ordered some pizza then remember we are all broke. We run around the house, looking for any coins or notes that will help. All together so far we had $20, we only need $15 more until we have enough. Damn pizza was expensive for 4 'children'.

By the time the pizza arrives we managed to scurry around and find enough money to buy pizza and then we also found an extra 2 bucks which I am keeping. Whoops?

We were all seated on the couch watching Disney Channel (yes we are kids I know but who doesn't love disney channel). Jakob wraps his arm around me, pulling me towards him. I rest my head onto his shoulder, smiling. 

"Hey Mia? Can I talk to you for a second... In private?" Jakob whispers into my ear. 

I look up at him and nod, as he stands up and grabs my hand. I show him to where my bedroom is and we sit in there, me on my bed and him on my desk chair. I pat the spot on the bed next to me and laugh, gesturing that he doesn't need to sit on the chair.

He looks down and walks slowly over to where I was sitting, the spot in the bed next to me sinks as he sits down. 

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, but umm... W-would you like to go on a date with me maybe? I mean if you don't like me in that way it doesn't really need to be a date but like if you want it to be I would love that and we could like go to the Melbourne Show or something maybe even Luna Park but-"

"Jakob, stop rambling, I would love to go on a date with you" I cut him off laughing. He blushes and looks away. "I never thought you would have asked though considering you only like the stars of the team." I say regretting it straight away. 

He looks at me confused, then his expression changed to amusement. "You're a star in my eyes." 

•••

I WAS SO TEMPED TO WRITE "YOURE AN ANGEL IN MY EYES" JUST THEN BAHAHHAHHAA

anyways x factor starts in like 15 mins so yAASSSS BYE KIDS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY DEPENDING ON WHEN (or if) YOUR (even) READING THIS 

ILY ALL xxxxx

instagram: ethankarpathway