1.3

Jakob was acting quite strange yesterday but maybe he will be back to being himself today. But I'm excited for today as we have training tonight and its always my favourite part of the week. 

I am on my out for recess at this moment and it was such a nice day, I walk over to our usual spot and sit down with Alyssa and Bri. It was only us three for the moment and we were just chatting away until Ellie, Bridget and Kaia came over. It is normally only us 5 that hang out as all the others either hang with their own groups or their boyfriends *cough* Mim and Vlado *cough*. 

We sit in front of a big wall and just chat all recess and lunch pretty much, whilst all the boys play soccer on like the other side of the school. I really wish I could try and find Jakob as I want to know why he was acting so weird yesterday. But I'm a scared ass baby who is low-key afraid of guys. Why is life so hard to be honest, why can't it just be like one of those romantic happily ever after movies. 

I turn to Bri, "so have you spoken to Jakob recently?" I say biting my lip in hope that she knows why he has been acting strangely.

"Yeah he actually came up to me this morning before homeroom!" She says smiling, I furrow my eyebrows. Why would he do that, he is normally trying to avoid Bri?  I try to ignore that and she tells me more. 

"He asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him tomorrow night, but shh you can't tell anyone okay!" She giggles and my eyes widen, wait yo what naahh mate. I smile and tell her I'm happy for her, but to be honest I am very confused. 

When recess finishes I go to find Ethan. I tell him with Bri just told me and he says he will try to bring it up in a subtle way with Jakob. I thank him and then head to my next class, which I just happen to have with Jakob himself. 

I pretend as though I know nothing when I take my usual seat next to him, I smile at him but he doesn't look up from his workbook. I frown. 

"Hey Jakob you okay?" I question turning to him. He looks at me and just does a thumbs up, then returning back to his  books. He doesn't seem very happy or excited considering he just asked a girl out and she said yes.

I just sighed and couldn't help but keep looking over at him, he seemed so sad. I wonder why?

I pass him a note and do a small smile as he takes it.

hey if you wanna talk I'm always here? xx

He read it and smiled slightly, taking out a pen and writing underneath it.

Just having some troubles with girls, you wouldn't wanna listen aha

He hands it back to me and I chuckle lightly

Please I'm a girl maybe I could help you with it a bit more, help you understand the situation a bit better!

He skims over it and then writes the next part with his tongue sticking out, I smile at how cute he is.

Well I might like this girl but I think I am using another girl now to try and get over the first girl.... :/

My eyes widen reading over this... Bri

Oh god how would Bri feel hearing about his, and also, Jakob likes another girl. God damn it I knew my chances where little. 

I look at him and mouth, 'chat at lunch!'

Now what do I do about Bri, she thinks Jakob really likes her and she is gonna be heartbroken when she finds this out. Lucky I didn't bring up the date topic to Jakob at the start of the lesson. But now I want to find out who Jakob really has a crush on, who is the lucky girl. 

>>

Lunch arrives and I walk out carrying my books to my locker. I hear someone running up behind me. 

"Mia wait, so what are your thoughts?" Jakob says leaning up against my locker. I look at him and bit my lip looking at the ground.

"Well firstly it's wrong, the other girl is going to be shattered and the first girl will think you're a douche. Secondly, you really need to tell the first girl how you feel, whenever you are comfortable enough to. Thirdly, you need to end things with the other girl asap so you do not lead her on or else she will hate you," I say staring at him. 

He is standing there confused, but he nods anyways. 

"So I just gotta do all that and it will be good?" He says hopefully, I shrug and walk towards the wall where my friends and I sit. 

I leave him just standing there. He better end things with Bri after or even before this 'date' or else I will cut his balls off.

If only I could figure out who the other girl was though. I am going to investigate this until I find out, whether it's from him or not.

But for now I gotta get ready for training.

•••

SORRY ITS SHIT BUT IM TRYING MY BEST TO FIT WRITING THIS IN BETWEEN HOMEWORK SCHOOLING AND WORK

LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS THO <3 <3 <3