1.9

Today I was catching up with Jakob, I still don't even know if he actually does like  me or not. Like what if that kiss was just random. What if he only kissed me because my skills have improved and he thinks I might become a striker, what if he is using me?

I don't think he would do that but I wouldn't know. I get dressed and walk outside. It's a nice Saturday afternoon, I decided to go back to school on Wednesday. Yep, I did take the day off Tuesday too, whoops

He told me to meet him at the town maccas (mcdonalds) tonight though and we could eat some food and watch the new movie Nerve that has just come out. I wouldn't think of this as a date though, unless he does, I mean I would love it to be a date but he probably just felt bad so here I am heading to town. 

I walk into the maccas and look around to see if he is here yet. I walk around the corner into the back area and see him sitting in there with his black beanie on and looking down at his phone. He looks up and smiles, seeing me walking over. He stands up and walks around pulling me in for a hug. 

I sit down across from him and we talk for a bit before going up to order. He says he will pay for the meals, then I felt bad so I promised him I would buy the tickets for the movie. We sat down and ate, laughing and chatting the whole time. I looked at my clock.

"Jakob it's already quarter to 6 we need to go get the tickets!" I yell in a small voice so not many other hear. He laughs and stands up, as I follow him out the door and down the street to the cinemas. 

I skip inside and up to the desk, "two tickets to Nerve please!"

I pay for the tickets and skip back to Jakob smiling. I link my arm in with his, but he moves his hand down so his hand is entwined with mine. I pull him along until we reach the doors. 

Door 6

He opens the door, his hand still locked with mine. We sit in the third back row and right in the very middle, just because it is the best view. I sit down and start pulling heaps of food out of my bag. He just stares at me laughing.

"How much food did ya wanna bring!" Jakob says chuckling, wrapping his arm around the back of my chair. I glare at him with a smile on my face. 

>>

The ads have all been now and the movie is just about to start. Jakob keeps throwing popcorn at people in front of us and then pretends it wasn't him when they turn around to look. I keep playfully hitting him, to tell him to stop. But I just can't stop laughing. 

He moves his arm around my shoulders pulling me, so my head is on his shoulder. 

"Your birthday is next month isn't it?" He whispers into my ear. I nod into his shoulder. 

"Sweet 16," I mumble. 

The title shows up on the screen, Jakob smiles and throws some popcorn at me. It hits me in the face and I just glare up at him. Loser. I pick one up and throw it up at him, it goes a bit higher though so he moves a bit and catches it in his mouth smirking at me. I roll my eyes and giggle. 

I sit up normally now and he just looks at me and pouts. I put the arm rest up and cuddle in but so I am actually comfortable now. 

>>

tHE MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD TO BE HONEST BUT JAKOB WAS BETTER LMAO.

I bounce out of the cinema, with a worried Jakob behind me. He is staring at me as though I am physically not okay. I continue to bounce not caring. I was just so hyped from the movie now. 

"I WANT TO DO ONE OF THOSE DARES NOW I WANT THAT GAME!" I shout, jumping around. 

"Fine then, I'll give you a dare." Jakob says smirking. I nod enthusiastically. "Kiss me for 30 seconds." 

I stop bouncing, and just stare at him. I shrug and just go for it. A dare is just a dare isn't it ;)

I then back off and skip outside of the cinema. I turn around so I am back in the main area to see a very confused Jakob.

"You coming?" I laugh and wrap my arm around the pole swinging myself back outside.

•••

ONCE AGAIN SORRY ITS SHORTER BUT ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TILL HOLIDAYS SO YAY xoxoxoxxo