0.9

READ THE NOTE AT THE END PLS BC I NEED TO KNOW IF U ACTUALLY WOULD WANNA READ THE BONUS CHAPTER OR IF I SHOULDN'T WRITE IT!!!

•••

"Hey Jakob, I thought you were never gonna come." I laughed and smiled. He walked closer and picked up the ball.

"Yeah sorry about that, I couldn't find my boots so I gave up but then I found them at the front door." He looked down embarrassed. I giggled and he threw the ball at my head. It hit me side on and and bounced onto the ground. I glared at him and he just smirked. I hate boys.

I rested my foot on the ball and brought it back closer to me, then started juggling it. I kicked it a bit higher and let it glide a bit and reach Jakob whom then continued the juggling. When one of us got tired of juggling we would kick it to the other. The first who let it touch the ground lost. 

"We should probably actually start training or else I am gonna get no where with this." I say booting the ball towards the goal. It hits the goal post and comes back towards our feet. He went into goal and he tried to teach me about watching the goalies moves and figuring out which way to shoot plus tricks on shooting and playing with the goalies mind. 

I took some shots but he mostly caught all of them. C'mon Mia you can do this

I did what I practiced. Target, Aim, Shoot. I looked around the goal and found my target. Top left. I aimed but made sure I looked at the top right corner first because as Jakob taught me the goalies always look where you look and go for that spot first. I ran up and directed my foot in line with where I wanted to ball to go. I dug my food under ball lifting it into the air, and straight into the top left corner of the net. I smiled and Jakob looked shocked.

"Nice one Didulica, where fit that come from?" He asked pulling his gloves off putting his hand up for a high five.

"I guess, just practice!" I smiled and high fived him. "Jakob? Are we friends?" I mentally slap myself in the face and want to low-key knock myself out for asking that question. He turns around and looks at me with a confused expression. 

"Umm... I would say we are, mates?" He says sounding a little unsure of what to reply with. Why maTES WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING BETTER. I just nod slowly and then start fiddling with the ball at my feet. To get out of this awkwardness I asked if maybe we should start the jog. 

I started my stopwatch and I quickened my pace, sprinting down the path. Jakob was staying around my pace unlike Alex who ran off ahead. 

As I came towards the finish line, I quickly pressed stop and checked the time. 

7.02

HEY THATS LIKE 30 SECONDS LESS THAN LAST TIME WOOO. I cheer myself on mentally and smile proudly. 

"We should play a quick 1v1 to see how well you do in both shots and defence!" Jakob says whilst picking the ball up. I smile and nod and we decide to do small 10 min halves just for a bit of fun. 

He starts in the centre and runs the ball down the pitch, I jog up behind him and stick my foot out so the ball goes out. I stand in front of him as he starts off on the side to run it back in. He runs towards me and tries to get around me but I kick the ball around him and run onto it. As I am running, Jakob slide tackles the ball but takes me down with it. So we both end up on the ground in laughing fits. 

He helps me up and we decide that maybe what we have done is enough for tonight. He smiles and says, "Same time tomorrow?"

"If you're up for it!" I bit my lip and bend down for my drink bottle and phone. He smirks at me and waves goodbye as we walk off in opposite directions. I walk towards the playground and sit not the swings for a short while. I play on my phone whilst slowly rocking back and forth. I drop my drink bottle onto the floor and film some silly snapchats of my on the playground to send to my friends. 

Then I get a text from my mum,

R u on ur way home? Dinners rdy! LOL

I shake my head at her way of texting and reply to her. 

Yes will be there soon, see you then x 

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the edge of the playground and balance on the ledge. cRAP I FORGOT MY WATER BOTTLE DAMN IT. 

I run back to the swings, reach of my bottle then quickly run back home. 

I open the front door to my house and yell to my mum that I'm home. I run straight into my bedroom and flop onto my best chucking my drink bottle onto my red chair and my phone next to me on the bed. 

I hope it all stays this way with Jakob. I smile at the thought. We have always had so many mutual friends but I never actually thought we would be close.

•••

Sorry this chapter is so short but I was wondering if you want I can do the next chapter in Ellie's POV and write about how her and Chris' movie date goes and what happens there and all that because I feel like it will take a while before shit happens with Mia and Jakob sOOO DO YOU WANT TO READ AN #ELLIS CHAPTER ??????

instagram: ethankarpathway 

loVe me xxxxxxx