Bonus 0.9 (Ellis Date)

Ellie's POV 

I tied up the laces on my heeled boots. I stood up and glanced at myself in the mirror smiling, I can't believe this is actually happening

*Knock Knock*

I smile and do a small jump in excitement. I skip down the stairs and see Chris standing in the doorway. I accidentally missed a step and stumbled a bit. I caught myself and then looked back up at Chris who was trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha," I sarcastically laugh and smile at him. He pulls me in for a hug. He smells so good oh my lord.

"You ready to go?" He says as he grabs my hand. I nod as we walk towards the car and his mum is sitting in the front. I say hi to Chris' mum, Ingrid, and then we head off to the movies. I bit my lip and fiddled with the hem of my sun dress and Chris squeezed my hand. 

Once we arrived to the cinema, we thanked Ingrid and I followed behind Chris as we walked in. I smiled as I have been waiting to watch this movie ever since all the talk about the movie actually happening started. 

"Can we go next door and get maccas before the movie starts, because like, we do have half an hour before it starts and there is ads!" I smile at him and try to look cute. He ends up saying yes so I smile and start pulling him towards the McDonalds. 

I stand in line and we chat about why he moved here and about the boys on his team and all that small talk. He then asks me about all the girls and Mia and Alyssa. 

We finally got our food then sat down and he pretty much just watched me eat like a pig. Poor Christopher. By the time we finish our food, we realise what the time is and run back to the cinema, looking like such children.

We run into the cinema, I swing around a pole laughing and we don't even bother to get food as the movie has already started. We are laughing whilst he runs in front holding my hand, dragging me behind. I was laughing to much I was just forgetting to run and soon ended up on the floor pulling Chris down as well.

We both just lay there for a bit to calm down. 

Soon we end up in front of Cinema 7 and walk in. We sit in the back row and then we see the title coming up, 'SUICIDE SQUAD'. I squeal in excitement and Chris pulls me closer to me so my head is leaning on his shoulder. If girls could get boners damn he would be in for a surprise.

•••

The movie and just finished and I was still buzzing with excitement. 

"THAT WAS AMAZING," I run around pretending I was in the movie. "I JUST WANT TO BE HARLEY QUINN!"

Chris laughs and puts his arm around my shoulders, "maybe I could be your joker then."

I smile. thAT WOULD BE AMAZING IN BED. Lucky that was in my mind because damn I would have died. 

I was sad that this day was coming to an end because it has been such a great day. Chris is such a sweetheart and my crush on him is just becoming bigger and bigger. Like why does he have to be so sweet and awwwwww.

We end up going to the arcade afterwards, as it is a five minute walk from the movies. This is such a cute date, why is he so perfect. He makes it so much harder for me because he could so easily get a cuter girlfriend. 

He grabs my hand as we walk into the arcade. We walk around for a bit and then decide on playing the basketball game. I won. 

"Thats unfairrrrr, I want a rematch!!!" He pouted. 

"Maybe on another game," I laugh and walk over to the dancing game with him trailing behind me. 

He is so uncoordinated omfg. I laugh as we finish that game, he couldn't even dance in general. I could not stop laughing. He was so embarrassed in the end and I felt so bad but it was just so hilarious. He went to go walk away and act all sad so I jumped on his back and he held onto me and looked at me over his shoulder. I pouted.

"I'm sorryyyy," I said in a small voice.

He laughed and pushed me off his back laughing. 

We ended up leaving the arcade with a few chocolate, one stuffed animal, heaps of tickets and a minion plushie toy. I'm pretty happy with all of this. I never want this day to end. We walk out of the arcade and see Chris' mums car sitting out the front. We both jump in the back and I couldn't wipe this smile off my face. 

When we arrived at my house, I did not want to leave the car. CAN I JUST MOVE IN WITH THEM ALREADY???? I say goodbye to Chris and give him a hug in the car then open the door slowly. I walk towards the front door and I look back at the car to see it driving away. 

"I hope this can happen again one day..." I say softly to myself smiling at the ground. Before entering my house.

•••

Sorry it was so short and it took so long! But i have been busy and I probably won't be able to upload again until Saturday because I go on camp tomorrow and tonight I have the Troye Sivan concert. 

So hope you enjoying this small chapter and love you all heaps xxx