2.1

I push past my brother and ignore his comment. 

I run into my room and sit on my bed. How does he know wait what okay uM. I stand up and walk around my room.  

I start to focus on other things, like how tomorrow is the semi finals in socc- oH SHIT TOMORROW IS THE SEMI FINALS UMMM

I run around my room grabbing all my things for soccer tomorrow morning. I shove it all in a bag, then take some comfy clothes so I can quickly jump in the shower now. I really want to ask to be in striker, but I don't want to take that away from the others. As if I ask to go up there, who will take my place. It could ruin the entire match causing us to lose. 

I walk into the bathroom carrying my clothes, laptop and phone. I place everything down on the bench and start blasting music. I turn the water on, making it hot and steamy in the room. 

Once I am ready, I grab my phone and jump in the shower. Yes I take my phone in the shower shuSh. After about 20 minutes of just standing there on my phone, I finally put it to the side and rinse my hair and wash my body. 

I jump out and wrap a towel around my head, then checking my phone again. I'm obsessed okay. I have two missed calls, one from Jakob and one from my dad. 

I call Jakob back. He picks up straight away.

Jakob: MIAAA ITS YOUR SEMIS TOMORROW OH MY GOD I FORGOT

Mia: yeah don't worry so did I 

I laugh into the phone and continue listening to him go on about how he is gonna be front row at the match tomorrow. I shake my head and smile at the ground. I still don't even understand what Jakob and I are right now. Does he actuallyyyyy like me or not. According to Chris he does, bUt you can never be sure with what boys go on about.

I end the call after Jakob and I arrange a betting system. If we win tomorrow he owes me food, if we don't win then I owe him food.

I quickly get dressed and wander back into my room. Better get some rest before tomorrow. 

>>

I grab my soccer bag and run into the lounge room.

"CMON CMON CMON MUM MUM DAD LETS GOOOOOOOOO!" I scream as my mum looks at me and rolls her eyes. She continues to cut the oranges for half time. "Calm down we still have about 10 minutes." 

I groan and collapse onto the couch. I fix up my shin pads and tighten the shoe laces on my boots. 

I jump up in excitement as I see my mum packing everything away. I grab the oranges and shove them in my bag. Throwing the door open, I scurry to the car. 1 New Message - Jakeeyy

Opening my messages, I read what he has texted me. 

Good luck today, you'll be amazing xx Look out for me on the side ;) 

I laugh and reply with a short message.

I sit in the passenger seat and bounce the whole way to the club. Half the school will be there, and the whole boys soccer team. This is probably the most stressful match we will ever have to play not including finals. 

>>

Looking out into the crowd, I stand in my normal position. Where Jakob? 

I turn around and stare into the seats for a while until I hear a whistle in the distance. Full speed, I run up the pitch towards the mid. The ball gets passed back and forth until slowly reaching the box. I stand near my opponent. The ball rolls out. I huff and walk in front the opposition. I see the ball flying my way, I header it and wait for it to fall back down. It lands in front of my feet and I dig my foot under, watching it fly in the air towards bianca. 

She stops it and runs it forwards towards Gen. Booting it in her directions, Gen turns with the ball. Then volleying it over the goalies head and into the net. We all cheer and celebrate.

WE GOT THE FIRST GOAL IN THE SEMIS WOOO.

About 20 mins into the first half, I get called off. As I am walking off I look into the crowd again and see Jakob there with a GO WARRIORS #17 sign, I could not stop laughing. That was until my coach started talking to me.

"Okay Didulica, I am gonna put you in striker for a bit just so Gen can have a rest." My eye widen at the coaches words. I gulp and look up to Jakob with  worried look. But he was to busy watching the match. 

•••

sorry? 

I've been gone for a while and I know I promised I would update more in the holidays iM SORRRRYYYYY. 

still love me pls