Christmas Heartache

This is a novella.  The secondary characters and setting  are not as developed as much as I normally do in my stories.  main characters POV is developed though.  Thanks for reading.

###

Also anything in Italics is  what the lead is thinking or dreaming.

###

Please respect the ideas here.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @2013...

...means these are original ideas, taking anything from here to re-work and call your own is not only unethical it IS ILLEGAL.

....# Special thanks to Carla_Meyer again for her support and creating an awesome book cover.

Thanks to everyone as always for reading, and supporting me as I have so enjoyed reading your stories and creating my own to share. Merry Christmas. Thanks guys.

###

Synopsis:

The attraction was probably one sided. She admired Dave from a distance. It was something that Susie Williams had never been free to explore. Her husband had passed away in a tragic accident mid year and left her a widow with 2 children to support. There had been so much guilt and soul searching. Guilt that the children were without a father, and a secret guilt she couldn't share with anyone. This Christmas was going to be sparse, with the money she could scrape together going into the children's education.

Will she be surprised this Christmas? Will joy return to her?Will Dave be able to break into her world of low self belief and have her believe that her beauty and attractiveness lasted long past her youth and child bearing? Christmas might just hold some joy and hope yet for Susie.