Chapter 24

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE SAY WHAAAAATTTTTT)

-Summer-

The next morning I wake up to my face being pressed against a warm surface, and something wrapped around me that held me to that warm surface. I scoot back a little to see a sleeping Austin. Smiling, I snake my way out of his grip without awakening him and quietly open the closet door. It's currently 5 am and I really wanted to watch the sunrise. I purposely took a shower last night so I wouldn't have to this morning. I put on a regular black bikini and slip on some shorts and an Of Mice & Men tank top. I leave my hair down in it's natural state (which is straight) and grab my phone off it's charger before sneaking downstairs. I tiptoe out the back door and jog down to the end of the road, turning onto the next.

A few minutes later I reach the beach. I climb over the sand dunes and sit a few feet away from the ocean. The sun was just starting to rise. I hug my knees to my chest and gaze up at the sky above me. It was a mixture of pink and a light blue that reminded me of cotton candy. It turned into a more orangish color near the horizon, where the sun was slowly becoming visible. I gasp at the beauty and reach for my phone, but frown when I remember it's not even in America. Wonderful.

-Oli-

It's been two days since I've seen or heard from Summer, and to be honest, I miss her. I don't just miss her.. I'm worried about her. She hasn't tweeted or instagramed anything since we talked last. She hasn't answered any of my texts or my 37 calls. I swear to god if I see her and she's not dead, I'll kill her. Who the fuck told her it was okay to let people worry about her like that, and not even give a simple sign that they're alive?

Hell, I even called Austin and Lights to find out where she is. And we all know how annoying Lights is. How is Summer even friends with her? Oh, I know. Because she's amazing.

Did I seriously just say that?

Oops.

I yank the covers off of me and pull on a plain white V-neck with black skinny jeans. If there's one thing I've learned in this world, it's that if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

I jog downstairs with my phone in one hand and keys in the other. I slip on some vans before locking up the house, hopping into my car, and driving off to Summer and Austin's house.

~

I slam my car door shut and march up to their front door. Summer's car is here, meaning she's here. I knock on the door and wait for her to swing it open and fly into my arms.

"Summer, I know you're here! I'm not sure what I did wrong, but can you please let me in?" I yell and wait a minute or so. I groan. Did Matt get to her before I did? Did he tell her my plan? I swear to god if he did, he's out of the band. He out of all people won't be very difficult to replace.

I sit on the hood of my car and take out my phone, dialing Matt's number. He picks up after a few rings. "Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"At my house...?" He says, more as a question than an answer.

"With who?"

"My cat. Is there a problem, mate?"

"Summer isn't answering any of my calls, and she hasn't been active on any of her social networking sites. I thought that maybe you told her about... you know... the plan, and she was so hurt that she refused to do anything but sit up in her room and watch Doctor Who until she's reached her 30's." I hear Matt laugh on the other end, making me glare at nothing in particular.

"Relax, she hasn't answered any of my calls either. I didn't even talk to her since the beach." I sigh in relief.

"Then wh- wait. How the hell did you get her number?" I ask through clenched teeth. I may not be able to see him, but I know he's smirking. Oh, how I'd love to bash his face in with a sledgehammer.

"She gave it to me," he says. I clutch the phone even harder in my hand.

"Stay away from my girl." He laughs.

"She's not, in any way, yours. I don't know when you're gonna get this through your thick skull, but it better be soon for your sake. You don't actually like her, and we both know it. You're just using her, Oliver! You don't deserve her!"

"Oh, and I suppose you do?!" I start to raise my voice.

"Yes! I do, actually! And you know why? Because if she was mine, I wouldn't use her! I'd want her to be my REAL girlfriend! You're just screwing with her!"

"Well that's never going to happen. You JUST met her two days ago! You can't like her already!"

"Well I think she's amazingly beautiful and one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. What do you call that, Oliver?"

"Lovestruck. You're blind, Matt. Don't waste your time on something so stupid." I was getting irritated now.

"So you think she's stupid?" I run a hand through my hair, staring up at her window.

"I think love is stupid. Not her in particular. Although, if she believes in love, then I suppose she is stupid after all." He groans. "I'm leaving. But seriously. Don't. Touch. Her. Or else I can and will hurt you."

I shove my phone into my pocket, wanting to just chuck it across the yard. I look back up to her window on the side of her house. And just my luck, there was a tree with a branch right next to her window. It's time to get to the bottom of this.

(A/N: You're all a bunch of cuties okay and I wanna follow more people so some of you lil shits should grOW SOME BALLS AND COME TALK TO ME

QOTD: What's your favorite "Soli" moment so far?)