★ You get injured/sick [2]

Jumin: He received a call that you went home from work. Since you two had different jobs, he isn't able to keep an eye on you all the time. So when he received a call saying you were sick, he immediately called for Jaehee to take over the meeting he was holding. (Take note: the meeting he was holding.) Jaehee sighed as she took over the meeting as Jumin went away. Along the way, he called for his personal doctor and told him to go to his house since you were living with him and said for the doctor to bring a nurse along so someone can take care of you when he was gone. He entered the house and immediately went towards your room.

"Y/N." Jumin said as he hurriedly went to you. He gently removed the blankets away and you woke up from the sudden movement.

"M-Min?" You said quietly and sat up with slight difficulty. Your vision focused and you were quite surprised when you saw a doctor and nurse behind Jumin.

"Whats going on?" You asked "Why is there a doctor and nurse?"

"Because you're sick." Jumin said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You bit back your laugh as you said "Its just a fever."

"Stop complaining." Jumin said in a tone that you didn't want to mess with.

So you could do nothing but allow Jumin- well the doctor and nurse- to check you and try to make you healthy again.

"Yes, make a meal chart for her as well." You could hear Jumin say "For the whole month. Yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make sure it has enough nutrients. Don't include too much food with a lot of sodium in it. After you do that have it over to my chef so he can prepare it for her." And with that Jumin ended the call.

"What?" Jumin said as he caught you staring.

"You need your daily meals with the right amount of nutrients." He said "I should probably call Jaehee to pick up some fruits as well." He murmured and you can only sigh as you knew it would be no use arguing back.

Jaehee: "What?! " Jaehee exclaimed as she answered the call and listened to the speaker. The caller explained to her that you had sprained your arm while practicing for the play with Zen.

Jaehee didn't waste another minute with Jumin. She hurriedly left without even telling Jumin where she was going, took one of his car keys and went towards the basement to get his car. She drove off towards the place where you and Zen were practicing and she already saw a bunch of paramedics rushing around.

"Y/N!" Jaehee said worriedly as she parked her car at the first available spot she saw. She ran towards you and stopped when she saw the weird angle your arm was in and the bluish green tinge that coated the area of where you got injured.

She turned to Zen and to your surprise, she yelled at him.

"What the hell were you doing?!" She yelled loudly to everyone's surprise. Even Zen looked surprised as well.

"I-" Zen started to say, clearly frightened and shocked of Jaehee's wrath.

Jaehee didn't even give him time to finish another word as she cut in.

"You said she'll be fine! You said she'll be safe!" She said and pointed at your arm "Does that look fine to you?!"

You were shocked at seeing this side of Jaehee that you never saw before.

"Jaehee, it's okay. Even Zen couldn't have predicted it or stopped it."

Jaehee let out a frustrated sigh as she shook her head and went towards you, the worried look still on her face.

"I'll go with Y/N to the hospital-" Zen started to say but Jaehee's sharp and curt voice cut him off once more.

"No." She said and glared at Zen "I'll be the one going with her."

Zen could only stare at her and didn't know if he should be frightened or amazed at what he just saw. And in that moment, he truly realized how much you meant to her.

Jaehee assisted you when the ambulance arrived and you couldn't help but hide the smile that appeared on your lips as pride swelled within you.

You truly were lucky to have someone like Jaehee.