★ V || nekodelight

Request for nekodelight

The rain poured and continued it's onslaught mercilessly. The electricity was out and the only source of light was from the three candles that were placed on the floor in little jars and a laptop that was, thankfully, half charged and was playing a horror movie.

"Are you scared?" V asked, stroking Alice's hair, the girl's back turned towards him. V wrapped his hands around the girl's waist and a smile appeared on her face as she felt it.

"Slightly." Alice said truthfully as her eyes never left the screen.

She heard V chuckle and it sounded so close to the back of her neck that it sent shivers down her spine.

"My little girl is so strong." V joked and laughed when Alice had hit him.

"You're acting as if you're my father again."

"Ahh I'm sorry...darling." V said, testing how the new nickname for Alice sounded on his tongue.

Alice just rolled her eyes and went back to watching the movie.

"Aww, is my darling upset now?" V asked teasingly.

"Shut up..." Alice said, her face heating up. She jumped slightly when she felt something warm on her cheeks before it slowly traveled down to her neck.

"V-V, what are you doing?!"

"Kissing you."

Alice just bit her lip, trying to ignore him. A few moments of silence passed before a loud sound effect emitted from the movie followed by a figure of a girl crawling towards the screen.

"OH MY FUC-" Alice started to scream before V placed a hand to her mouth.

"Watch your language." V said, his tone in a scolding manner.

She rolled her eyes and removed V's hand away from her "Jeez fine..." she murmured.

V chuckled and pulled her closer to him "Are you annoyed at me?"

She pouted, not responding.

"I'm sorry, love." V said before he turned the girl to face him and his lips found hers to claim.

Alice was completely surprised at his sudden move. Her eyes slowly fluttered shut as she kissed him back.

His kiss lasted for a few seconds before they traveled to her neck, marking her as his.

"I love you." V said, smiling as he rested his forehead on hers.

Alice closed her eyes, slightly breathless "I love you too."

End

Author's Note: Hsndbsha this sucked I'm sorry ><"

Oh! And I just remembered something! 
In the request chapter, you can state in the "Name of your character" part whether you want it to be your name or just Y/N <3

Thank you!

-kousukee