A Pentatonix Christmas

In honour of 'A Pentatonix Christmas' but also bc Scott said he would get a Mitch related tattoo (on his ass but we'll just ignore that)

It was only October but Pentatonix were releasing their new Christmas album.  After their success with 'That's Christmas to Me', Scott was quietly optimistic about how well this one would do.  He didn't expect greatness but he certainly hoped.  You could never tell how sales were going to go but Christmas music was just made for a cappella singers.

The band had arranged a small release party to celebrate, only the bands closest friends in attendance.  It was being held in a small hall that was decorated floor to ceiling in gold tinsel and white paper snowflakes.  They did Christmas in July and now it was Christmas in October.  They would be thoroughly sick of it by the time the actual holiday came in December but for the moment, they were happily partying and drinking, getting into the Christmas spirit.

Scott shimmied his way over to Mitch who was dancing erratically with Kirstin and Esther in the middle of the dance floor. The small brunette was thrashing about after having only a few glasses of champagne.

"Daddy!" Mitch greeted, making grabby hands at the blonde.

Scott walked closer until Mitch could grab his hands and force him to join in with the madness. He did so with no reservations, raising his arms and bouncing about in time with the music. That was how they spent the rest of their night. Song after song, drink after drink, they could still be found dancing with reckless abandon and giggling over everything. Soon enough, the room started to clear out and everyone was pouring themselves into cabs and heading home. Scott and Mitch ordered themselves an uber and at 2am, they arrived back at their new house.

"I have high hopes about this one, Scotty," Mitch stated as they cuddled on the couch, sipping a glass of champagne. The party didn't stop when it came to those two.

"Me too. I'm really, really proud of it. The fans will love it." Scott was mindlessly drawing patterns on Mitch's lower back where his hand was resting.

"Double platinum again, do you think?"

"I don't know. I hope so but you never know these things."

"True."

The two boys settled into a comfortable silence, happy to just sit with the other. Scott decided that he quite liked the idea of celebrating Christmas a little earlier because it meant he got to share the holiday with Mitch, something they didn't usually get to do. They spent Christmas apart, which was fine because it was family time and they spent literally every other waking minute of their lives glued to each other, but Scott had actually gotten Mitch a gift this year. He was excited to see Mitch's reaction to it because it wasn't exactly a typical present for someone - in fact, it couldn't even really be classed as a present.

"Hey, Mitch?"

"Yeah?"

Scott lifted his chest off the couch trying to encourage much to sit up. The brunette understood and shifted so he was cross legged across from Scott.

"I got you a Christmas present."

Mitch looked confused and somewhat skeptical. He wasn't sure what he was expecting from this but he had been friends with Scott long enough to know the blonde was a big fan of practical jokes. "Girl, you do realise it's October... it's not even been Halloween yet."