34. Fishing for a New Love Interest?

Start from the beginning

This term I'm about to use is really cringey in my opinion and I see this term get used literally everywhere and it kinda annoys me, but Azazel seems like a bad boy.

Ew

I can't believe I just thought about that. But I don't know what else to describe him. So bad boy it is!

 The internet sometimes scares me

The internet sometimes scares me. Actually scratch sometimes, I meant to say it scares me all the time.

Because of this, researching about stuff is hard. Especially when you research about names that you never heard before, like Jezebel and Azazel.

You can't blame me for wanting know about my Satanic neighbors next door!

I quickly announced my presence with a bunch of knocks. "Tanner I need to use your computer."

His door immediately opened, but only a little as he prepared to reply back. "No, use your own." He whined.

"I don't have one." I snapped back.

"Then buy one!" He raised his voice. "You have like 240,000 dollars on your bank account!"

"It's already 11:45 p.m! Who buys a computer this late?" I raised my voice back.

"Ask Alec!"

I rolled my eyes at his response. "He's not at home! He went to go hang out with his friend Jesse or whatever! But can you just please let me borrow it!" I can't believe I'm begging to my brother right now.

His blue and green tinted eyes pierced mine as he remained quiet for a second. "Fuck." He exclaimed. "Fine." The door quickly opened as I smiled to myself.

I quickly sat myself on his office chair as he spoke again. "But I have to see everything that you do."

I couldn't help but laugh as he sat next to me. "Calm down, it's not like I'm gonna look at your browser history." The second the web browser opened, I knew I had to search up Azazel's name first.

"What the fuck you weirdo." Tanner laughed. "You have a crush on my teammate?" He nudged me against my shoulder as I nudged him back.

"No. it's just that I'm really curious what their names mean. I've never heard anyone name their kid that before." I sighed, quickly typing in Azazel.

The first thing that popped up was an extremely scary title.

The Book of Demonic Entities
childrenofsatan.com