Chapter 5 - Alone yet again with the Genuis

Почніть із самого початку

"Your coffee's" Morgan interrupted.

"Thanks Morg" Reid patted him.

"I mean if it was me to choose between work or family or in this case my mom well I'd choose her" Reid sipped a bit of his coffee.

"I know" I sighed. "It's fine anyway you know when I was little at Christmas time it would snow and my dad used to cuddle me tight and I'd_ well I'd never let him go" I bit my lip hard, I really did miss my family this time of year.

"That's cute" Morgan patted my hands.

"Yeah now every time it snows I just miss them but also when it snows, to me it's like the best thing in the world" I smiled imagining it snowing outside.

"You should go Casey if you really miss them" Morgan suggested.

"No I'll be fine god don't worry so much" I shook my head at them.

"Well I'm gonna take off taking the wife somewhere special tonight" he took off leaving me and Reid on our own.

"So last night was fun" I perked up.

"Yeah Garcia sure knows how to throw a party" Reid nodded. "Hang on Blake's ringing" he answered his phone. "Hello?" He smiled at me.

I patted my fingers on the table waiting impatiently. I took a sip of my coffee.

"Sorry about that" he apologised.

"No don't worry about it what was it about?" I asked taking another sip.

"Nothing just work" he shrugged. "Hey Hotch is arranging a gathering tonight_"

"I know I'm going" I laughed at him. "I am part of the team you know" I shook my head. "You know for a Doctor who's really super smart you can be dull at times" I knocked on his head.

"Hey I happened to have a PHD and not just one I happen to have three" he nudged looking really proud at what he had just said about himself.

"Yeah right" I said sarcastically.

"I'll prove it" he pointed.

"Fine deal" I knew I was going to lose just needed to get away from this boring scenery.

We drove to Reid's house. "Get ready to lose" he muttered. I shook my head laughing at him. "Oh my god it's starting to snow" he pointed obviously having a dull moment I turned around. "Got ya" he smirked.

"Not funny" I tried not to laugh.

"Then why are you laughing?" He opened the front door for me to enter first.

"You know you don't have to open the door for me all the time" I muttered.

"Come on its basic manors every man should have them towards the woman it's just natural" he shrugged.

"Yeah well not every guy in the world has manors some are complete and utter dickheads excuse my French" I smiled falsely.

"No man should ever be like that to a woman or in this case to you Casey I can tell by the look on your face you've been through something like that you don't deserve that I would never hurt you" he turned all soppy.

"I know you wouldn't Spence" I nodded awkwardly. "So this PHD?" I changed subject.

"Oh yeah I'll be right back" he rushed off upstairs. I waited around admiring how many books were in his living room. I loved Reid his passion about books was really cute all he talked about was books. I looked at the photo on the shelf of him and his mom it made me miss my own family.

"Cute" I whispered admiring the photo.

"Here it is" he passed it to me for a close look.

"Well done Spence" I nodded. "You've got a lot of books in your living room" I pointed.

"Yeah you should see the amount got in my bedroom you see readings like TV but you can use your imagination more and it's just better" he shrugged.

"Your so cute when you talk about reading" I bit my lip. "I'm surprised you never get bored of reading the same things" I searched a few more books.

"You can never get bored of reading the same book over and over especially if it has useful information" he picked a book out. "The Bible which helped us in our case last week" he suggested.

"You've actually read The Bible?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"3 times actually and remember the dude was punishing those women well turned out he was actually referring to the 10 commandments" he flicked through the pages. He read down the page quickly. "This translates to no one should commit adultery so he punished them because they were cheating on their husbands" he shrugged and shut it.

"I can't believe you've read that thing" I shook my head.

"What it's easy to understand aren't you a Christian?" He asked.

"Yeah but I don't read The Bible or do anything religious" I pointed out. "I don't do anything really" I shrugged at him. "I'm gonna go" I pointed towards the door.

"Here you go" he opened the door for me again.

"Really you don't have to open the door for me I'm not The Queen of England" I rolled my eyes.

"You could be?" He smirked. "Anyway don't worry about it it's just a door" he calmed me down.

"I know it's just you're always doing it" I shook my head laughing.

"That's what men should be doing anyway they gotta show they're the stronger being" he was so geeky but it was cute.

"Bye Spence" I kissed him on the cheek slightly. I waved at him as he turned all red.

"Um... Oh yeah... Uh bye...C...Casey" he was speechless. I waved bye one last time and went home.

--------------------------------------------

A/N.... This chapter is soo long... Sorry guys your probably fed up anyway I'm so sorry ah... It least I've actually moved the story on a bit... Criminal minds is the best tv show ever!.... I died half way through writing this chapter so if there's spelling mistakes I'm so sorry I fell asleep at one point while writing and it just sounded awful when I read over it but still....

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!