Byakuya x reader [flirting]

Insults

That's all that ever came out of either's mouth when they were addressing each other. Although, that's basically all that came out of the heir's mouth. Y/n would often tease him, sometimes throwing in sexual or flirty comments to throw him or Touko off. Sometimes he would do the same, much to your pleasure. You two would call it insulting, while everyone else called it flirting, much to your confusion, since you were a bit dense when it came to things like this.

There was no doubt that there was an unspoken attraction between the two, and everyone else soon caught on, and sometimes when you were 'flirting' people would shift in their chairs out of discomfort or amusement. Kiyotaka or Touko would often butt in, and everyone else would just glare at them, since everyone thought that if they let you two go at it long enough, you two might just get the hint. However, you were extremely dense, you would sometimes do the same to Mondo and actually flirt with Leon. The boys knew you were just joking around, but they ended up gaining small crushes on you. Some started to secretly ship you with one of the others, but the rest felt like yelling at you for 'flirting'. Recently, you started hanging out with the two more often, and Byakuya hated it. He just let you slip out of his hands. Why? How? Did he really have to baby sit you so that you would pay attention to him? He started blushing at the thought of you. 'Why did I have to fall in love with them?'

His snapped out of his thoughts when you walked into the dinning hall with that oh-so-cute laugh that he loved. Only to see you flirting with Leon. You two were awfully close, too close for his comfort and he unknowing shifted at the site of you and Leon sitting in a far off table, just flirting. You both had smirks on as you two continued your conversation, which he couldn't hear. He tried to focus on anything else, but he was failing miserably. Sometimes he would catch the winks the baseball player would send you. The thing he hated the most though, was probably when you would lean in and whisper somethings. Byakuya knew you were flirting by Leon's expression, which was either a smirk or a small blush.

Why did you have to be so dense? Why couldn't you just figure out the blond liked you without actually having to say it himself?

  After a few minutes of torture for the blond, you got up and headed for the kitchen. Passing the heir as he just stared at you.

"Asshole"

"Imbecile"

  One little insult. That's all it took. One little insult. He was now smiling to himself, 'how can one little insult just brighten up my day?' He hated himself for falling so hard, but at the same time he didn't mind, it was you, after all.

------

"Hey asshat whatcha reading?"

"It's (f/b) plebeian."

Slam!

  You had the stupidest look on your face, but he couldn't help but give a small smile, he thought it was adorable. Then he realised that you had slammed a book on the table. In fact, it was the exact same book.

"What chapter are you on?"

"(F/c)"

"WELL SHUT UP AND READ IT THEN!" All he could do was smile at how excited you were. He mumbled an alright and continued reading. Although it was a bit hard to do with you staring at him with so much excitement. He gave a light chuckle and turned to face you.

"Are you going to stare all day? Or will you actually let me read the book?"

"Sorry I'm just excited that your reading (f/b)! Isn't it great? I think it's great. I'll shut up now."

You then plopped yourself into the chair next to him and began reading yourself. He enjoyed it, he really did, having you next to him, hanging out like you used too. Everyone else thought that all you two did was insult each other, but in reality, you two would talk about anything and enjoy each other's company. Now, because of a book, he was finally getting the attention he wanted. You started hanging out with him more in your free time, no longer using the book as an excuse to talk.

------

   You two came into the dinning hall to see everyone else there, you said your hellos as you walked over to Byakuya's usual table still talking energetically. Most people sighed in relief when they saw that their ship wasn't sinking, but they were a bit surprised, they hardly saw when you two would interact like that, like friends. Naegi's face immediately lit up 'yes my ship has sailed! Kyouko owes me five dollars if this keeps up!' He turned to look at the lavender haired girl, she looked completely normal, but in the inside, she was internally screaming, 'what is byakuya doing? Leon or Mondo were suppose to make a move before him! He's too stubborn for this! I don't want to lose this bet to Naegi!'

------

"Where is everyone! I said this was an emergency damn it! Can't you guys walk any faster?!?"

"Calm down monokuma we're here"

"Finally! The ultimate prick and flirter appear!

"The what?"

"Oh well Byakuya's a prick and you have like three guys head over heels for you, so I'm totally ignoring your title as ultimate (talent) and start calling you the ultimate flirter."

"Three?!?" You blurted, your face red from embarrassment. Everyone just silently nodded 'do they all really think this?!?' Everyone was too focused on the conversation they were having right now, that they forgot monokuma probably called them to announce something horrible, and it seems he did too.

"Yup! And oh look at that you're standing right next to one! Upupupupup~ I think I helped my ship enough for one day... ...so I'll be on my way"

"Wait!" You blurted trying to take the attention away from you tomato-red face. "Why did you call us?"

"..."

"I forgot, see what you guys did? Doesn't matter though, my ship is finally sailing, and you look like a tomato. Today was a good day."

  Monokuma then waltzed out, obviously happy with himself, and when he vanished, everyone turned their attention towards you and Byakuya. You were both red, but you were the reddest.

"So are you guys finally gonna go out or what?"

"Excuse me?!?"

"Yeah we waited long enough, you're not going to make us wait longer are you?"

"Oh and by the way if you were curious on who the other two were they were Leon and Mondo"

"MONOKUMA SHUT UP YOU'RE GONNA GIVE HER SECOND THOUGHTS!"

"I am so done with this. If you need us we'll be in the library."

And with that Byakuya left with a wildly blushing Y/n in his hand.

"...do you guys want to follow them?"

------
A/n: okay so I'm not done with my Gundham x reader yet (sadly) but I felt like I left for way too long so I made this! I'm almost done though (I think). I know that I changed some things that happened in the story but I needed to do that the story would go how I wanted too. Anyway leave me more request and give me any helpful tips you could think of! (This is my longest one-shot ever I feel so much accomplishment rn)