Chapter 1

Dinah's POV

Have you ever had a dream come true? Yeah well not me. At least not exactly. Yes, I've always wanted to be singer and win Grammys ( I have 3) and stuff but I never wanted the fame, the celebrities and fans screaming my name every time they see me. Ok, maybe for the last part it's not completely bad I mean it's so cool seeing people freak out when they see me. ME, Dinah Jane Hansen and a bunch of other names that I ain't got time to say cause it's 4 am right now. I still can't believe that a girl from a small town in Minnesota is now a millionaire that is known internationally . Singing has always been a passion of mine I remember performing in my basement the theme song of proud family. As I grew, my family pushed me to sing in competitions and I even went on the X Factor. I was put in a group called "Fifth Harmony" and we were pretty successful. Almost all of our songs went platinum and our album was declared "one of the best albums of 2016" by the Rolling Stones Magazine. Yeah, I had a great time with these girls and I still talk to my band-mates Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello. I haven't talked to Ally, my other bandmate in a couple of months, since Christmas actually. Then, there's the most important one, to me at least, Normani Kordei Hamilton. I haven't talked to her since the band broke up. With good reasons tho because she was my secret girlfriend. Don't be so schoked have you seen that girl? She is absolutely stunning and of course I had to mess up and we had a nasty break up. That, was 6 years ago. Last I've heard she was a famous super model (obviously with that kind of body ). She's the Naomi Campbell of this generation. I tried calling her and texting her but she never answered and she eventually blocked me because I kept commenting on her insta. I'm really hoping to see her again because she's in the same town as me. I'll be praying on it.

A/N :
This might be short its my first story so bare with me and sorry for any mistakes I'm working on it . Vote/Comment if u like it 💜