Part 46: (i had no idea what to name this part soooooo)t

A/N: hey guys! Is Cassie! The little sister! I'm writing this part for you all because even though I gave her lessons, my sister truly sucks at writing smuts/lemons. Also the song up top is my FAVORITE ending from the anime Bleach. If you haven't watched it, you should! Anyways, TO THE SMUT!
---------------------------------------------
~Y/N's POV~
My eyes fluttered open and I heard light breathing next to me. I turned my head and saw a sleeping Rogue. My eyes widened as I quickly looked down and let out a sigh of relief when I saw we were both still clothed. I looked back at his face and I saw his eyes were open.

"So you finally woke up?" I jumped and tried to get away from him.

"Y/N you're okay! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I froze where I was as he sat up and smiled at me. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I crawled back to where I was laying and looked at him.

"Why am I at your house?" He shrugged his shoulders and got up.

"It's just the first place I brought you. Instinct I guess."

"Ohhhhh okay. Hey can you make me some tea? Please?" I made grabby hands at him and gave him puppy eyes. He looked at me then sighed.

"You know I can't say no to those eyes." I smiled and flopped back onto the bed yelling yay.

"Your 19 now Y/N. You haven't changed in 9 years have you?" Rogue asked, shaking his head as he walked over to me with a cup of tea.

"Hehe nope!" I gave him a big cheeky grin, taking the tea from him. I took a sip and spit it out as I started coughing.

"Are you okay Y/N?" I nodded my head as Rogue rubbed my back.

"Yeah.....*cough cough* it's just a little hot." I said with a raspy voice. Rogue grabbed my chin and turned my head so I was facing him.

"Let me see if you burned your lips or anything." I nodded as he ran his fingers over my lips. What he did next caught me off guard, he kissed me full on. I didn't pull away but I didn't kiss back either, I just stayed frozen from the shock of the kiss. I get what I've wanted for forever and I sit here like an idiot. When Rogue pulled away, both of our faces went red.

"S-Sorry Y/N I d-don't know what even happened! I-It won't happen again!" He cried, trying to hide his face in his hands. Running my fingers over my lips, I gasped as Rogue grabbed my hand.

"Unless you want it to happen again." This time his eyes weren't filled with kindness, they were filled to the brim with lust. Next thing I know, I'm on my back with Rogue on top of me attacking my lips with his. This time, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down so his body was against mine. Rogue's hands ran up and down my sides, slowly lifting up my shirt each time. Eventually he broke this kiss and pulled off both his shirt and mine.

"R-Rogue..." I let out a little moan, quickly covering my mouth.

"Wow. Moaning already? I barely touched you." He teased, kissing my neck leaving little marks behind. I just pouted and looked away.

"Aw don't pout I was just teasing. Come on smile." My expression didn't change.

"Fine then. If you won't smile then don't smile. But soon I'll have you doing something else for me." He gave me a smirk before he ripped off my skirt and my panties, throwing them somewhere.

"Wh-what are you-" My words were cut short by something warm and wet gliding against my womanhood. My breath hitched and my eyes widened. I've never felt anything like this before an it felt amazing.

"Oh god......Rogue..." I cried, my hands reaching for his head but he held my hands down to the bed as he went faster, sliding his tongue in and out of me.

"Ahh....please Rogue." I tried to move my hands to his head again but he held them down once more.

"How's this, you listen to me and I'll treat you like a princess. You don't, I'll punish you so you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Rogue growled. My eyes widened at his words. Is this really happening? Am I dreaming? If I am, this is the best dream I've had in a long time. Rogue left my womanhood, making me whine at the loss of contact, and kissed up my stomach. When he go to my bra, his hands quickly slipped behind my back and undid it, taking it off and throwing it somewhere.

I felt my womanhood start to throb as he started to grind our hips together. My hands went down to his pants and quickly undid them, tearing them down his legs with his boxers.

"Well well. Someone is impatient. You really that desperate?" I nodded my head quickly, my eyes starting at his lips.

"Whatever you want princess." Without warning, Rogue slammed his length into me. My mouth made an 'o' shape as pleasure took over my body. I moved my hips with the rhythm of his thrusts and soon I could hear him groaning too.

"You feel so good Y/N, fuck." He threw his head back as he went faster. My mouth dropped open to let out loud moans. I was so deep in pleasure I could t say words. Suddenly, I felt something warm in my stomach and shivers went through my body.

"Rogue....I-I'm-" I cut myself off by cumming while Rogue was going faster and harder trying to reach his peak.

"I'm almost there.....f-fuck." Rogue let out a loud groan, reaching his high. He pulled out and fell down next to me, breathing heavily.

"That was....was great." I breathed. Rogue nodded and pulled me into his arms, then my eyes widened.

"Rogue I'm so sorry! I spilt the tea and broke your cup." I said frantically with a sad face, pointing to the floor where the broken glass sat. Rogue tried to hold back but eventually failed.

"It's fine Y/N. Come here, you gotta be tired after that." I nodded and lied back down. Pretty soon sleep took over.

---------------------------------------------
Welcome to the end of Dragon Mating Season! I hope you guys enjoyed!! I might do a sequel. I love you my lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT! (that's how she does it right??)