Afterward (GaLe)

(A/N: I know you people wanted a lemon last time and i'm sorry. But i have decided that i will alternate. So the next dragon couple will be a lemon and the one after that will be a time skip. Okay? Okay. I'm sorry if i upset you by doing this. Enjoy your story!)

-LEVY'S POV-

I woke up to the sunshine in my face. It was so peaceful this morning. I felt something warm on my back. Slowly, i turned my head to see who or what it was. My face went dark red as i saw Gajeel sleeping soundly next to me. Then i remembered what we did last night and..........and.........and how good it felt. Wait, no. It didn't feel good, it felt great. I just lied there, watching him sleep. I never thought Gajeel could ever look so calm. He always had a scowl on his face, so i never saw a smile or even a hint of happiness. Gajeel slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He SMILED! I swear i have never seen him smile, at least not for no reason.

"Hey Shrimp."

"Hey Giant."

"You know, when i first met you, i didn't think you had your stamp (or tattoo). But i found it last night."

He smirked and i blushed majorly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"You know, i'm not that used to seeing you with your hair down, ever since you got the headband. Having your hair down suits you."

"Same with you. I like your hair down."

I smiled, still red from blushing, and tried to get up. But someone kept pulling me back down. I sighed and faced him with a pouty face. It didn't work, he still held onto me tight.

"Gajeel, we have to go back to the guild. Please let go so i can get dressed."

"Why can't you go the way you are now? You look beautiful."

"Because i'm naked and you're the only one who can see me like this, and besides, Lu-chan needs me. How much you wanna bet that she feels weird about what happened yesterday? She's my best friend so i have to go."

"Okay fine, but only because you feel like you need to see her."

He let me go so i could get dressed so i went into the bathroom and turned on the shower to get the hot water going.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE HAPPY SQUAD!-

Gajeel got out of the shower and met me at the door. I smiled at him and took his hand. He picked me up and put me on his shoulders as we walked to the guild.

(A/N: HEY! Okay so next Dragon couple? And due to requests if more people say Rogue more then that chapter (part) and only that will be an "x" reader okay? So let me know if you liked it in the comments and what couple do you want next? NaLu and GaLe are done. So the only Dragon Slayers left are Laxus, Wendy, Sting and Rogue. Maybe even Cobra if you want. I hope you enjoyed the story! Later my lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)