True Love? Maybe...

(A/N: I'M BACK FROM HAWAII EVERYONE! I'M SO SORRY IF MY LITTLE SISTER WAS ANNOYING! ALSO THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END! ONCE IM DONE WITH THE ROGUE X READER ITS DONE! IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR MESSAGE ME IN PRIVATE! ALSO IN THE VIDEO UP TOP, MARK'S FACE KILLS ME! HE'S THE ONE IN THE PINK SHIRT. ANYWAYS, ENJOY!)

~ Yukino's POV~

I woke up wrapped in a pair of arms with a shooting pain in the lower part of my body. Slowly, I sat up and looked around. I'm in a strange bedroom with Sting next to me totally naked- wait WHAT?! I started to panic as flash backs of last night ran through my mind. The way electricity ran through my body when he touched me, the feeling of pleasure shooting through my body as he did everything just right and the way he cared for me even when we were being rough.

"Oh, good. You're awake. You're cute when you sleep." Sting smiled as he sat up next to me. I realized my chest was still exposed to I pulled the sheets up.

"Don't be shy. You're beautiful." He hummed. I blushed as he kissed me again. Detaching his lips from mine, he got out of the bed and walked towards a door in the room. He opened it to reveal a bathroom.

"I'll be out in a few minutes. I'm going to jump into the shower." I nodded as he closed the door behind him. I let out a loud sigh as I got up and stumbled around, gathering my clothes and putting them on.

"I've loved Sting for a long time and what happened last night totally caught me off guard. What was even going on with him yesterday?" I sat on the bed and played with my hair when I heard a door open and I turned to see a fully dressed Sting come out. 

"Hey, I heard what you said. About yesterday, it's dragon mating season and all of the dragon slayers and dragons are out looking for their mate and they need to......you know......do what we did last night or they'll die." He explained, as he turned red around the last part.

"So that's why your eyes turned white? That makes sense now but I need to know Sting, do you love me?" Sting looked up and walked closer, sitting down next to me. He grabbed my chin and kissed me softly.

"Yes, I do." I smiled at his answer and kissed him again. We stayed at his house that day and did nothing but cuddle and sleep.