Young and Wild and Free........I Think. (Rowen)

(A/N: THIS IS A LEMON! IT'S A TREAT FOR ALL OF YOU AMAZING LOVELIES. ALSO, WENDY AND ROMEO ARE 18-20 IN THIS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT AGE. SORRY FOR THE INACCURACY.)

ROMEO'S POV

I was sitting down with Elfman and Canna, talking about Canna's card magic and how she is basically  magician. Let's just say that Elfman and I enjoy picking on her. Canna was trying to shove beer down my throat but i kept refusing. I heard someone sit down next to me and they laid their head on my shoulder.

"Hey Wendy."

"Romeo, I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" I turned bright red while Canna and Elfman tried to hold back a laugh. "Um Wendy, I-I'm a little busy right now. You have a set of keys, I'll be there later."

"But Romeo, I want there with me now." She gripped my arm tightly, sending a small jump of pain up my arm. I felt her nails dig into my arm.

"Wendy......that hurts. Please stop." I tensed my arm to try to stop the pain but she dug her nails in more. "Yeah and my head hurts but you wanna stay here so this is what you get. Just think of it as soul sharing." Wendy's voice had gotten a little deeper and when i looked at her, her eyes weren't their normal brown. They were sky blue.

"Okay fine, let's go home. Come on." I held out my hand to help her up and we walked over to the door. I escorted her outside then slammed the door and ran upstairs, following Mira and Levy. Lucy was behind me. We got into Master's office and locked the door.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BANDAGES AND ACE WRAPS! (>////<) )

We were running in the woods when everybody collapsed, screaming in pain. I just stood there, watching everyone scream in pain.

'Why am i not on the ground with them?'

'Because i'm right here.'

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso from behind. I knew instantly it was Wendy. I turned around and saw she was back to normal.

"Romeo, your heart is racing. What's wrong?" I stood there for a few minutes then wrapped my arms around her. "You acted so different earlier. I didn't know what happened to you, and i thought i lost you. I thought you got possessed for something." She gave me a slight giggle then grew serious in a matter of seconds.

"Romeo, we need to go now. The others are coming." I shook my head and we ran. We went to the guild for a little while but after Natsu, Lucy, Gajeel, and Levy came through the door, we left. We went back home and just sat there. Wendy looked at me, then looked back at the ground, then back at me again.

"Wendy, what's wrong? You seem tense."

"I'm going to explain to you what happened before."

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LONG TALKS THAT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR (>_<)     )

"So that's why you were acting weird?"  "Yes."  "And we have to.........ya know........ within two months or else you'll die?"  "Correct." The next thing i did, i've been wanting to do for a while. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

"Well, we can do that now so we don't have any worries later. That is, if you're okay with that." She shook her head and we locked lips. I felt her hands run up and down my back. She suddenly stopped and said, "Wait, the window and the door. What if your dad sees us. This is his guest house." I nodded and got up. I closed the blinds and locked the door.

"There, no worries." I climbed on top of her and started where we left off. She tugged at my shirt and I immediately threw it off. I moved from her lips down to her neck and left little love bites down her neck. I tugged at her dress and at first, she was a little hesitant, but then she took it off. She unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down. We both stopped and turned a little red.

"R-Romeo....................I-I've never done..........this before." I gently stroked her face. "It might hurt at first, but once we get going I'm sure it will get better." She nodded slowly. I let her decide when she was ready and she did about 10 minutes later. I continued to leave little love bites on her neck as i undid the clips on her bra and i took off my boxers as well as her underwear. Slowly, i put my tip in as she closed her eyes tightly waiting for the pain. I got myself in and waited until she said the pain went away.

"Okay, move." I started moving slowly until she told me to go faster and harder. Her nails dug into my sides as i moved faster. I heard her moan lightly. About 15 minutes later she shouted, "Romeo, I'm close!"  "Same here." And lone behold, we came together. I collapsed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head as she snuggled against me.

"I love to the moon and back Romeo."

"I love you to the next seven galaxies and back Wendy." She punched my arm lightly and slowly fell asleep in my arms. I pulled the covers over us and i fell asleep. I had a dream that i had started  family with Wendy.

(A/N: Hello my lovelies! I am so sorry for not updating and that is why i gave you guys a lemon instead of no lemon. Sorry it was low on details, i was really busy today. Anyways, please let me know what you thought in the comments and i will see you lovelies later! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)