My Iron Dragon

Levy's POV

I went over to the bar to talk to Mira-Jane about this new book i was reading. Gajeel came up and sat down right next to me. I was blushing because i liked him, and Mira knew that so she made him move over another stool so he was right next to me. We looked at each other at the same time and his cheeks lit up, so did mine. Did Gajeel like me?

"Hey Shrimp."

"Yes Giant?"

"Stop looking at me."

I was almost hurt at his words. 

'Hmph! If he didn't want to look at me then he should move!'

He looked at me like he heard that, but instead of moving away, he moved his stool closer. He got so close that our bodies were almost touching.

'Calm down Levy! He probably doesn't even like you like that so just stop getting excited!

Again, he looked at me like he heard that and then he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. I was dark red, darker than my reading glasses! He whispered something in my ear.

"You're my Shrimp. Got it? If anyone else touches you, i will kill them."

I got scared and looked up to see his eyes were all steel grey and his teeth were sharper than normal. I needed to get away.

"Gajeel, i have to go talk to the master, i'll be right back."

"Okay. Hurry up."

He let out a low growl when he said that. Mira and I ran up the stairs with Romeo and Lucy.

"Natsu...Is..acting...weird."

"So is Gajeel."

"And Wendy."

"Same with Laxus."

So all of the Dragon Slayers are acting weird? That seems more than a coincidence. 

"Master, what's going on?"

Gajeel and the other were outside the door listening, so he wrote on a piece of paper that he would be taking us outside through the basement and outside into the woods. That didn't seem like a good idea but we did it anyway. About half way into the woods, Lucy fell to the ground, screaming so loud that it hurt my ears.

"Lucy! Guys, come help me!"

I went over to help her but it happened to me too. I got this piercing pain in my chest. It felt like..like...like my heart was breaking.

'G-Gajeel.......help............m-me.' 

Then everything went black.

(A/N: hello my lovelies! i know it's not as long as the NaLu one but i had basketball practice and i didn't have a lot of time to write it. Gajeel's POV is the next part just a heads up. Tell me what you think in the comments below! Later my lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)