Please Don't Kill Him!

Previously in Dragon Mating Season: Natsu POV: Gray kissed back?!
"Hey Ice Princess." He looked scared when I looked up at him.
"Prepare to die!"
************************************
Gray POV
Oh shit! Natsu charged at me with his fists on fire.
"Ice Make: Shield!" I thought I blocked him when he was above me. Crap!
"Fire Dragon: Roar!" And he shot fire at me. I jumped out of the way just to be hit with a Fire Dragon: Iron Fist. I heard Cana calling for Lucy. No! Stay up there! All of a sudden Natsu was on top of me punching me with his fists a blaze. Someone pulled him off of me and was holding him back. It was Lucy. Was she crazy?!
Natsu POV
What was Lucy doing?! Does she like Gray?
'No I don't like Gray! But there is no need to kill him!'
'Yes there is! He kissed you back! It's a problem cause I haven't made you mine yet!'
'What do you mean by "made you mine yet?" Do you mean we have to-'
'Yes. We have to sleep together.' Since my guard was down, I didn't realize she turned me around. She grabbed my wrist and we left. What is she up to?

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry it's so short but I've been really busy. So what do you think will happen next? You guys will decide down in the comments! Lemon or naw. No matter how or what happens they will still "mate"! Loves ya! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)