His Little Shocks Of Lighting.

(this fan art was made by a good friend of mine named Tessy. She is an amazing artist. Love ya Tess <3 And i'm sorry i know i'm late on updating this! i've just been so busy with JV indoor field hockey and add basketball in with that and you have a packed schedule. Right now i am writing this at 1:07am 1/9/16 for you guys and i am tired but i am determined to get it done! I hope you enjoy!)

-MIRA-JANE'S POV-

 Today was turning into an amazing day. Everything was going smoothly but something felt off. Levy came up to the bar to show me something and Gajeel followed her. Romeo went to go outside to meet his father and Wendy followed him, and weirdest of all Laxus has been following me around. He was standing in the corner of the bar just starring at me. His cold eyes reminded me of when he wouldn't help us keep Lucy safe from the Phantom guild, but i still liked him. I hate saying it but it's true. I can feel my cheeks heating up and i quickly look down trying to avoid eye contact with him. I heard foot steps and i looked up to see Laxus walking this way. Shit! My face is getting redder! What do i do? I went back to cleaning the beer mugs, not that anyone uses them, and i felt a strong grip around my waist. I felt a little shock and i automatically knew it was Laxus. I loved the feel of his touch but i hated it. He was the person who wanted to tear apart Fairy Tail, but he's also the person who was there for me when Lisanna passed. God! I can't decide to love him or to hate him. I turned around so i was facing him.

"Laxus, what are you doing? I'm busy."

"Then take a break."

"I can't i'm sorry. Please let go of my waist."

"Why should i?"

"Because i asked you to. I need my freedom so i can move around."

 He sighed in irritation and let me out of his grip. I got Levy's attention and we darted upstairs with Lucy and Romeo. When did Lucy get back?

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEPTICPLIER! YOU'RE WELCOME!-

We were running through the woods when i heard screams and then suddenly i had a sharp pain in my chest. I dropped to the ground gasping for air. Then i started screaming like my limbs were being torn off of my body. Let me just say, it hurt like a son of a bitch.

'L-Laxus..........p-ple-'

After that, everything went black.

-Laxus's POV (IN THE JAIL CELL)-

Now where am i? Last thing i remember is standing behind Mira. Wait, MIRA!  Where is she?! I started panicking until i realized i was in a jail cell. I looked outside my cell door and saw old man standing there guarding it.

"Where's Mira?"

 "She's safe."

"That's good but where? I need to find her now."

"No you don't, I'm sure that she's fine."

"You think that but you can't hear her screams or feel her pain."

"You're right, i can't and it's upsetting that you can, but as of right now you are a danger to everyone in this guild including Mira so this is for your own good."

"Thanks for the help old man."

As he was talking i was slowly cutting a hole in the wall. I had just finished it when i said thanks old man. I snuck out and half way into the woods i heard Natsu scream Lucy's name and then a big explosion afterward. The screams got louder as i ran into the woods. I had gotten to the small group of people and found Mira out cold in the center. I picked her up bridal style and left through the trees, knowing that some of the guild member would be looking for us. I felt her arms snake around my neck as i jumped branch to branch and she mumbled something but i didn't understand it. She slowly fell asleep in my arms as we got to her room in the guild. I tried to set her down but her arms were linked behind my neck and there was no getting her off. So i lied down next to her and watched her as she slept. I love so much she doesn't even know.

-Mira-Jane's POV (BEFORE BED SCENE)-

The words i mumbled as Laxus carried me back to the guild were i love you, Laxus.

(A/N: Hello my lovelies!Now before i start i want to tell you guys that when i started this part it was 1:07am. It is now 1:40am when i finished it. Also, I know it's short but it's romantic or i least  think it is. Miraxus afterward is next just for warn you guys it will be a lemon. I hope you enjoyed the part! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! Later my lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)