I Need You

Natsu's P.O.V.
"Man, that job was way easy!" Every one was glaring at me. "What?! What's wrong?" "Maybe it was easy for you! You didn't have to pay for the repairs! We didn't destroy the town unlike you pyro!" said Gray. "Wanna go Ice Princess?!" Gray put his head against mine. "Bring it flame brain!" Sometimes I just can't stand him! "No fighting you two!" Erza split us up and gave us the death glare. "Aye ma'am!" Gray and I said in unison. Lucy put her hand to her head and said, "Another sad Happy impression." Just then Happy came out from behind Erza. "Am I that bad to make an impression on?" "Yes Happy, yes." Just hearing Lucy's voice makes me feel......weird. I find her very attractive. Wait, ATTRACTIVE?! What is wrong with me? Next thing I see is black.
Lucy's P.O.V.
After Natsu and Gray's horrible impression of Happy, Natsu started staring at me. "Um..........Natsu? Are you okay?" To be honest I was really worried about him. Natsu was slowly walking towards me. He grabbed my wrist and leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You are mine, and mine alone." I slowly backed away from Natsu. I saw his eyes weren't normal. They were a crimson red. So I turned and ran. In the back I heard Gray yell "Lucy! What's wrong? Why are you running away?" He said something else but I couldn't hear him. Gray was too far away. I made the mistake of looking behind me and I saw Natsu no far behind me. He was grinning evilly and his crimson red eyes were scary. When I got to the guild I headed straight toward Master Makarov's office. I got in there and locked the door. When I trend around I saw Mira, Levy, and Romeo standing there. "Welcome Lucy. Please sit." Master's voice was very serious when he said that. We heard banging on the door and it made us all jump. I was the first to speak, " Gramps, what's going on? Natsu is acting weird." " So is Gajeel" said Levy. "And Laxus too" said Mira. "Same with Wendy." added Romeo. Master sighed, "I guess I should tell you guys. Its dragon mating season. It affects the dragon slayers the way it does with the actual dragons. So, for your safety and for the safety of others, I will be keeping you guys." Gramps stopped talking because he knew Natsu was listening on the other side of the door. Master wrote down on a piece of paper, " I WILL BE KEEPING YOU GUYS IN THE BASEMENT. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SURVIVE IS DOWN THERE. TAKE TH SECRET ENTRANCE QUICKLY!" Master quickly shredded the paper after we all had read it. He opened a door in the floor and gestured for us to go inside. When we made our way down, we saw Erza and Gray standing guard at the door.

( A/N Hey guys. this is my first fairy tail fanfic so tell me what you think about it. and please point out any mistakes that I made! Thanks a bunch! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)