Unexpected Love (Yukino x Sting)

(A/N: As you can see, the votes have spoken once more. Sting x Yukino has won. Here you are my lovelies! P.S. THERE IS ALSO A SONG THAT GOES WITH THIS BECAUSE I PLAN ON MAKING THIS COUPLE CUTE EVEN THIUGH IT MIGHT NOT WORK, IM STILL GOING TO TRY!)

Yukino's POV
I was outside cleaning my gate keys when I heard a noise behind me. I turned my head to see Kagura. I rolled my eyes as she sat down next to me.

"Warn me next time you come over. Sting might see you and you know how he can be." I said, turning my attention back to my keys.

"Yeah yeah. Did you see that the boys have been acting weird lately? Rogue just isn't himself. He keeps hanging around this girl with (your hair color) hair and (your eye color) eyes. I'm worried for him." She said with concern in her eyes. Kagura has had a crush on Rogue for the longest time, she could just never admit it. It would ruin her bad girl image.

"Sounds like someone's jealous." I said, nudging her arm lightly with my elbow. She glared daggers at me but I giggled. She looked up above me and giggled. Getting up, she quickly walked away as I looked up to see Sting standing there with his arms crossed.

"Yes Sting?"

"Follow me."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I told you to."

I was surprised at his response. He's not this rude normally. Something wasn't right. I shrugged it off and grabbed my gate keys. I followed a good 4 feet behind him in case something was wrong. I normally don't get this scared when I'm around Sting but this time was different. He wasn't acting like the sweet Sting I know and love. Being totally honest here, I don't know what I feel. Last time I felt it, I got betrayed. Sting suddenly stopped.

"Something wrong Yukino?"

"N-No, it's just that you're acting weird and it's a little scary." I gave him a fake smile while scratching the back of my neck. I tried to play it off as a joke but he saw right through me. Walking toward me, he engulfed me in a hug. I was stunned.

'What do I do? He's never hugged me before'

"Trust me Yukino, I've wanted to hug you like this for a long time."

'Did.........did he just read my thoughts? HOW?!'

"Yes, I can read your thoughts."

My mouth dropped. How could he read my thoughts?! I......I though he couldn't! I felt his heart beating in sync with my own. It's feels.......right to be this close to him. He smells nice, I know that sounds creepy but he does. After a good 2 minutes I hugged him back. I felt something change. His heartbeat sped up and his body tensed. I looked up to see his beautiful blue eyes glowing bright white. A devilish grin spread across his face as his grip tightened. I somehow broke away and I ran. I ran as fast as I could and I heard him behind me. Sting was catching up and fast. I saw Kagura helping a girl with (your color hair) hair and I sprinted over. I looked behind me and saw Sting standing there. His eyes were still white. Rogue came up next to him and his eyes were pitch black.

"Kagura, what's wrong? Is she hurt?"

"No but Rogue tried to make a move on her. I'm not proud saying this but I was following them."

I looked at the frightened girl. She was younger than me.

"How old are you?"

"19."

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"I would say nice to meet you but we have to leave. Kagura, you think you can hold them off while I get Y/N out of here?"

"No problem Yukino. Stay safe."

With that, I ran. I summoned Scorpio to carry Y/N so they could keep up with me. She looked weak, like all of her energy was drained out of her. She passed out in Scorpio's arms. We got to my house and ran down to the basement. I sent Scorpio back and summoned Aries to go through and lock all of the doors and windows.

My basement was always my emergency room. I had food and water stored down here. I even had an extra bed. I laid Y/N down on the bed and I got her some food and water. Aries came down and locked the basement door behind her. I thanked her and sent her back. A few minutes later, Y/N woke up, panicked. I calmed her down enough that she could speak.

"Y/N...........Y/N it's okay. You're safe. Rogue can't touch you here."

"I....I know but, we're not alone in this house." She whispered.

I shut my mouth and listened. I heard the floorboards creaking above us. I hoped to hell that it wasn't Sting or Rogue or both. I summoned as many of my spirits as I could and had them at the ready. Y/N got up and readied herself. What kind of magic does she have anyways? The basement door burst open and ice formed at Y/N's feet.

'An Ice Mage huh? Nice.'

There at the door stood Sting and Rogue. Y/N made an ice wall as we jumped out of the back windows. I started to get a pain in my head. The pain went from my head to the rest of my body and I collapsed. Next thing I saw was Y/N collapsing next to me. My vision was getting blurry as I heard footsteps near us. I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up right before I passed out. But as soon as those arms touched me, the pain was gone.

(A/N: HELLO MY LOVELIES! How was you day? I won't be able to update for the rest of today and for tomorrow morning. P.S. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I WAS BUSY! PLEASE DONT RIP MY JEAD OFF! IF YOU RIP MY HEAD OFF, WHO'LL WRITE THIS BOOK CAUSE I'LL BE DEAD! Anyways thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please be sure to comment what you think and I will see you lovelies later. ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)