"We were getting worried about you." Mark carried on from Jason.

"Yeah I'm sorry, it's just such a nice day out there." I lied to them.

"Woah, look at your neck!" Howard exclaimed to me.

"Wow, Gary really knows how to make his mark." He continued. I suddenly remembered the love bite on my neck, my hand quickly moved up to cover it up feeling embarrassed.

"Erm, where is Gary?" I asked, everyone was here now, even Robbie.

"He's in the kitchen, finishing cooking everyone's breakfast." Jason explained to me.

"Thank you." I thanked him as I walked towards the kitchen. I didn't know what I was going to say, I didn't even know what I wanted to say. I pushed open the door and walked in. Gary's head snapped up to see it was me,

"Ouch." He said putting this hand on his forehead. "Stupid hangovers." He muttered. "Morning." He smiled at me, his smile could cure all the violence in the world I'm sure.

"Last night was amazing." He said as his eyes lit up. "It was, I mean you were fantastic, but Gary about last night, look I don't think this is the best thing for us, I mean we've only just got in contact again, everything is moving so quickly. I'm sorry." He didn't stop smiling but he did lose a spark in his eyes.

"It's fine, no honestly, I thought you'd say that, I'll do whatever makes you happy, I'll wait for you don't worry. Can we please just not tell the boys that just yet, I don't want pity from them." He said walking over to the door. I nodded my head to him.

"Breakfasts ready." He called to the boys. I was shocked, everyone's been telling me that he loves me more than anything and yet that was his reaction, I suppose it made it easier though. All the boys came pouring into the kitchen.

"Gaz, you've been in here for about an hour and all you've managed to do is toast. What happened?" Howard asked.

"Well, I was going to do a full english but everything went wrong, some were over cooked and burnt and some were still frozen, so I decided to do this." He told Howard.

"Something's never change." I murmured causing them all to laugh at me.

"She's funny Gaz, keep hold of her." Robbie said to him. Guilt ran through my whole body, I'd gave him hope for a relationship he's waited so long for, why did I have to do this, cause him heartbreak again.

"I'm still taking you shopping yes?" Gary asked me and pulled me out of my daze.

"If you still want me to come with you to the dinner then yes." I answered.

"Thank you Gary for such a good time, but I must leave I have work to do." Robbie said to him.

"I have to go too." Howard said after.

"Me too." Mark said.

"And me, sorry Gaz." Jason ended it all.

"Aw you're all welcome. I need to take Katie shopping anyway so it's fine." He explained to them all. It was harder saying goodbye than I thought it one be, one by one they all hugged me and shared some wisdom with me.

"Bye." They all shouted as they walked out the door. Once again, it was just me and Gary on our own.

"I'm just going to make a phone call and we'll go get you that dress then." He said as he bound his way upstairs, I sat again, for the second time today alone with my thoughts. Did I make a mistake? A big mistake. I honestly did like him, more than anyone, last night was utterly amazing, I've never felt things like that before, just the memory of it made me smile.