Best Friend Kidnapped

Kendall tries to scream through the tape, but can't.

"Were making her come out and get you." If she comes, it means she cares about you, but if she doesn't you die.

Penguin says.

Kendall tries to speak.

"Hold on."

Butch says.

Butch rips off the tape.

"She will come for me." You are just trying to have a chance to kill her.

"Your right."

Penguin puts the tape back on her mouth.

~~~~

Bruce train's with Alfred. He has been training none stop.

"Alright master Bruce, throw a few punches."

Bruce punches Alfred a couple times in the face faster than Alfred can block. Alfred wipes his bloody lip.

Well you bloody did it!"

He takes off his gloves and pats him on the back. Bruce smiles. They go inside to take a break. Bruce turns on the TV.

"Breaking new from Gotham News." Penguin is live from his restaurant called 'The Umbrella', this is his message to Gotham City.

"Hello Gotham City!" I have a message to you all! I'm looking for a girl named Lyla. She's a teenager with brown hair, blue eyes she is armed. She stole my money! I need your help finding her dead or alive. Are you watching this Lyla? If you are then you would be interested on what I say next. I have your friend here Kendall. If you don't bring me the money or come here then I will kill her. He shows her tied up and with tape still on her mouth. That's all I have to say.

"Well you heard it from Penguin, if you see her you know where to find him."

The broadcast ends and Bruce's mouth is wide open, while Alfred stands there and witnessed the broadcast.

"Look like we have someone to save, master Bruce."

~~~~~

Jim Gordon pulls up at Bruce's mansion and rings the door bell. Alfred answers it.

"We have to go find her."

Jim says.

"We have to save Kendall first."

"Here's the plan, we sneak by Penguin's restaurant and somehow get her." We might run in to Lyla she might have seen this.

Harvey says.

~~~~~~~

Lyla leaves her stuff and arms herself up with her weapons. She walks down the road fast and goes to the ally where Selina usually watches. She turns and calls out for Selina.

"Selina!"

"Yeah!"

She jumps down.

"Kendall has been kidnapped."

"So?"

"So??" She's my best friend and they will kill her if someone doesn't save her!"

"Okay I have a plan, we will sneak in there some how, but I need you to come with me."

Lyla confusingly follows Selina up the ladder. She shows Lyla the angry mobs walking up and down surrounding the streets and his restaurant.

"What are we going to do?"

"I have a plan." Come on I'm taking you to my apartment.

~~~~

Bruce, Jim, Alfred and Harvey arrive outside Penguins restaurant.