Chapter 18

Long chapter 🙈

Harry's POV

I'm going to kill Damian.

I went to punch the wall next to me but Niall grabbed my arm "you need to seriously need to stop hitting walls"

I pushed him away from me as I started to breathe heavily. I moved closer to the front door to go and search for the bastard but Niall was already one step ahead of me and blocked the doorway "move out of the fucking way"

Niall stayed there and shook his head "we don't know it's him"

"Niall there aren't a lot of old vampires around anymore, he's the only one around here"

"I'll go back to the house and search his room" he looked over my shoulder at Rachel's friends that were watching us "make sure he doesn't do anything stupid"  He gave me a look before leaving the house.

My hands clenched at my sides as I watched him leave. I shook my head and moved past her friends "I can't just sit here when my girl is out there"

"Your girl"

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to Louis "yes my girl. You can't stop us from being together" Louis grabbed his gun from his pocket and held it up to my head.

Liam was quick to grab his wrist and push his hand down. Louis rolled his eyes as Liam pulled him back and I saw that they were talking quietly but having super hearing I could hear what they were saying.

"Louis you need to stop, she's moved on and so should you"

What?

Rachel was with this prick?

"She's been sneaking around with a vampire! How can you be okay with that?!"

"You don't know the full story-"

I stopped listening when I got a whiff of coconut and vanilla. Rachel's scent.

My eyes widened as I ran out of the house and towards where I smell the scent. I ran into the clearing to see a girls body laying in the exact spot where Rachel was taken.

I didn't think twice as I knelt down beside the body and turned them around. My lips quivered when I came face to face with Rachel. Her jacket was missing and we had cuts all down her arms and some on her face.

I grabbed her face gently in my hands "Rachel?" Her eyes stayed closed but I could see her chest moving up and down softly and I could hear her heart beating.

I picked her up and ran back to the house. I ran past her friends that were asking questions as I placed her on the couch. I knelt down next to her and pushed her hair away from her face. "Go and grab a blanket, she's freezing" I heard them shuffling behind me to get things while I kept my gaze on her.

"Here" I looked up briefly to see Kelly, I think, holding out a blanket. I took it from her and placed it over Rachel's cold body.

"Where was she?" Michael handed me a wet towel and I used it to start to clean some of the cuts on her face trying my hardest to not smell the blood "she was at the clearing"

I cleaned the mud and dried blood on her face but when my gaze went down to her arm I gulped. There was a huge cut on her arm which was still bleeding. I felt a hand on my shoulder "we can finish if you can't do it"

I shook my head "I can do it" Liam patted my shoulder and stepped away.

I cleaned up the blood as much as I could and took the bandages from Michael and wrapped it around her arm and tied it up.