Chapter 6

Harry was quick to stand up as the knocking sounded again "come on Rach I really wanna talk" Harry started to make his way to the window but I stopped him "Harry"

He turned around quickly to see me holding out his jacket but he shook his head "keep it"

I gave him a look as he knelt down in front of me "why?" He played with a piece of my hair as he smiled at me "gives me a reason to come back"

He kissed my forehead before leaving through the window.

I walked over to my door be unlocked it and walked back to my bed. I quickly hid Harry's jacket under my bed just as the door opened and Louis slipped in.

He looked at me in my bed and then at the time "did you sleep all night?"

I nodded my head as I looked down at my hands.

I felt the bed dip beside me "I'm sorry for telling them. I'm just really worried about you" I looked back up to see the sadness on his face clearly stating that he's really sorry.

I rested my hand on top of his "I know you are and I really do appreciate it"

he looked down at my our hands and took shaky breath before speaking "I didn't just come here to apologise" just by the look on his face this is not good.

"while Liam was in your hometown he met up with some of the Hunters there and they had found a lead on the Vampire"

my eyes widened in surprise "do they know who it was?" I was slightly disappointed when he shook his head "no but they traced them here"

"they're in this town?" Louis nodded his head "they traced them to this town. We don't know how long they've been here but we may know why"

"you think they're here for me" it's the only logical answer since I did escape.

he shrugged his shoulders "it may be the case but promise me you'll be careful for now on"

I went to speak but something behind him caught my eye. I shot up from my spot on the bed and jogged over to my closet door which was open slightly. I remember I locked it last night.  I always lock it.

I was quick to throw the door open wider as I knelt down and pushed all the clothes out of the way. I heard Louis shouting my name but I ignored him as my hands grabbed the box in which I was looking for.

However when I opened it it was empty. I felt Louis kneel next to me "what's going on?"

I gripped the box tighter in my hands "It's gone"

"my mother's necklace is gone"

I stood up and sat at the end of the bed "are you sure you didn't leave it somewhere else?" I shook my head as I placed the box next to me "I locked it in this box" I hid my face in my hands "It's the last thing I have left of her and It's gone"

"do you think it was that vampire? It could've been what they were after in the first place" that could be the case since I remember my mother telling me it was really valuable and hard to find.

I nodded my head in thought "it could be"

Louis patted my shoulder "we'll go out tonight to find it" with that he walked out of the room yelling for Liam.

I went to stand up but I stood on something. I looked down to see Harry's jacket. I knelt down to pick it up. A thought came to me as I looked around my room.

He was here the whole night.

If someone were to sneak in and steal the necklace Harry would've stopped them. It was him.