Chapter 2

I hope you like this version of the story. I'm going to be adding some new parts that i think explains the story in the second book more.

I watched as the figure stepped into the light and my eyes widened at the red eyes staring at me.

I looked at the gun laying not that far away. He followed my gaze and he let out a growl just as I reached forward.

He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me into the opposite wall "don't even think about it"

"Why? You're a vampire" his grip loosened on me which surprised me "which saved your life"

I stepped  towards the gun but he stepped in front of me "why did you?"

I've known vampires to kill not save.

"I don't like killing" I scoffed "I guess that's what you always say before you pounce"

I went to take out my extra stake but found nothing. I looked down to see my boot empty. What the hell?

I heard the vampire clear his throat for my attention. I looked up to see him holding my stake with a smirk "looking for this?"

I gaped at him as he snapped it in half and threw it away.

"What do you want? Do you want my blood?" He shook his head "I'm not interested in that"

"Then what?"

Before he could answer there was a groan behind him. I looked around him to see Tom and the other vampire knocked out.

"You might wanna leave before they wake up"

I looked back at him to see him holding out my gun. I gave him a look before taking it but noticed the bullets were missing.

"What did you do to my bullets?" He smirked yet again and dropped the wooden shells on the floor "just in case you decide to shoot my back"

"You know I could jump you" He smiled "I know" he then turned around and started to drag Tom away.

When he wasn't looking I ran off still surprised that he didn't kill me.

I ran all the way to the park only to see it empty. Damn it Louis.

I froze when I heard rustling above me in the trees. I whipped my gun up aiming it where I heard it realising that my gun is empty. They don't know that.

"I know you're there" I saw a figure move in the trees and I stepped back "show yourself!"

The figure jumped down with a laugh and I couldn't help but smack him "you scared the hell out of me!"

Louis bent over laughing "I'm sorry but I couldn't help it"

His laughing stopped when his gaze landed on me. He reached forward and ran finger down my neck "what the hell happened?"

I forgot about what my neck must look like.

I shrugged him off "Tom again"

Louis looked angry "what's his problem with you anyway?" I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea"

He grabbed my hand as we started to walk "we need to get you home to have a proper look"

"I'm fine Louis"

Louis held up his other hand which was splotched with blood "you're head is bleeding"

I touched the back of my head and winced at the pain and drew my hand back to see my fingers covered in blood.

We had made it back to our street and I was finding it hard to walk so Louis held onto me. Did I hit my head that hard?

"We're almost there" I looked up but stopped walking when I saw a figure in the distance.

Louis stopped as well and wrapped his other arm around me "Rach come on"

I looked up at him "you don't see them?" He looked around and shook his head "see who Rach? We need to get you home"

I looked back to where I saw the figure but they had disappeared. Maybe it was my head messing with me?

We arrived at home and he was quick to sit me down on the couch as he ordered Kelly to get a cloth.

Louis sat next to me as he checked the back of my head "it seems fine. The blood makes it worse than it looks"

He cleaned most of the blood on my neck and tried to clean my hair but it wasn't looking good.

Michael was sat on the table in front of us "what happened?"

"Tom happened" Michael sat up straighter "did you finally kill him?"

I shook my head but it hurt to do so "he ran off"

I don't know why I didn't tell them what really happened.

I shrugged Louis off me and stood up "I'm gonna shower"

I heard someone following me up the stairs. I stopped when I got to my door. Turning around I saw Louis standing by the stairs "I don't need help Lou"

"Is that what really happened?" I groaned and opened my door "yes Louis Tom is a coward"

I froze in my door way when I saw my window wide open. Did I leave I open?

"Was my window open when we left?" Louis sighed and ran a hand through his hair "I don't know probably"

I nodded my head "well goodnight"

He opened his mouth to speak but I slammed the door and walked over to my window.

I was sure it was closed when I left.

I closed the window after searching the street but found no one. I sighed and shut my curtains before looking around the room noticing something different.

The top draw of my dresser is wide open .

I ran over to it checking it seeing everything was in there. Someone was in here.

My eyes widened as I ran over to my closet and moved piles of clothes away until I found the box I was looking for. I let out a sigh of relief as I covered the box.

I had a shower and slipped into bed. I closed my eyes and my thoughts were clouded by that curly haired vampire that saved my life.