Chapter 17

Firstly I would like to sorry for all the cliffhangers! If you've read my other books you will know I have a thing of leaving cliffhangers a lot 🙈

Secondly can we just talk about Harry's magazine covers 😱 like I knew he was up to something with the 3 white posts on IG but I wasn't ready!

Okay I'm done and here is chapter 17

Harry's POV

I ran over to where Rachel was last standing and did a 360 spin but she was no where in sight.

"Rachel?!" I tried to track her with her scent but it was masked.

I turned back to Louis who was staring at me "did you plan this?"

I shook my head as anger consumed my body "when are you going to get it into your head that I have no intentions to hurt her!"

"Then where is she?!"

I charged over to him and pushed him into a near by tree "I don't fucking know! Someone took her"

I let go of him when it hit me. My hands started to shake and I couldn't stop myself when I punched the tree next to me leaving a large dent.

"It was her parents killer" I leant against the tree I had just hit "he was waiting for the perfect moment to take her"

"We have to go find her" I pushed myself off the tree and tried to track we again but nothing came up.

"I can't track her on my own"

Rachel's POV

I groaned as another wave of pain hit my head. It feels as if someone hit me with a brick a few times.

I opened my eyes to see darkness. I tried to lift myself off the floor but my arms hurt like hell.

What happened to me?

The last thing I remember was Louis and Harry arguing and then I was hit by something.

After a few tires I finally sat up and leant against a near by wall.

While I did so I heard rattling of chains. I looked down and with the soft light coming from the window above me I could see shackles chained to me wrists.

What the hell?

I tried to yank them off but they only cut into my skin making me wince in pain but I was determined to remove them.

"I'd stop if I were you" I froze at the unfamiliar voice. I looked up but the only thing I could see was a shadow in the corner.

I yanked on the shackles even harder as I heard movement in front of me.

I let out a yelp when the persons hands grabbed mine and squeezed tight.

"I said stop" I looked up into their eyes and gulped when I met red ones.

He's a vampire.

"I'm going to have some fun with you" he smirked and dropped my hands.

Harry's POV

I walked into Rachel's house and I wasn't surprised when a gun was aimed at my forehead.

I held my hands up in defence as I stared at the red head in front of me.

"Kelly put the gun away" I was surprised that Louis spoke up. Kelly looked at him briefly before taking the gun off me but not putting it away.

"Harry what are you doing here?" Liam was sat on the stairs giving me a confused look "where's Rachel?"

I looked over to Louis but he was avoiding eye contact "Rachel's missing"

"What do you mean she's missing"

"I mean someone took her when we weren't looking"

There was a knock on the front door and Kelly opened the door. Niall walked in with his hands up in defence.

When he realised that no one was gonna shoot or hit him he put his arms down and rolled his sleeves up "so why'd you call me so urgently?"

"Rachel's missing"

"Have you tried tracking her?"

"Of course I fucking did!"

I saw movement next to me as someone moved closer to the door "while you two are fighting I'm going to look for my best friend"

Niall looked over his shoulder "you won't find her"

Louis stopped opening the door "why?"

"Because whoever has her doesn't want her to be found. They've blocked her scent and only really old vampires can do that"

Liam stepped forward and clicked his gun "do you know any old vampires?"

Niall and I shared a look, we both know one. We both live with one.

"Damian"

My hands clenched at my sides as the name left my mouth. That little fucker.

Rachel's POV

I kicked at the guy but he grabbed my leg before it hit him. He added pressure onto my leg making me hiss in pain.

He smirked and stopped. I clutched my leg as it throbbed in pain.

"I'm guessing you know why you're here" I didn't say anything which only seemed to piss him off more.

He reached for my head and pressed his fingers on my temple. I hissed as pain surged in my head.

He moved back and I could see blood on his fingers. My blood.

He licked his fingers and stood up "I've been waiting for this moment for over 10 years Rachel"

Before I could blink he could as in front of me again and grabbed my neck. I clawed at his hands on my neck but he wasn't budging.

"You weren't supposed to slip away!" I gagged as he applied more pressure.

"You were supposed to die with them! How'd you get past me?"

He let go of my neck. I bent over coughing as I caught my breath.

He kicked my side making me groan in pain "ANSWER ME!"

"W-why did you kill my parents?" He knelt down in front of me "you precious parents took something from me"

"How'd you find me?"

He chuckled "thank you're little boy toy for that"

He reached forward and took a strand of my hair and twirled it around "I had planned to kill you right here but innocent little Harry broke some rules so why not have some fun first"

He yanked on my hair making me stand up and I took the opportunity to punch him but he barely flinched.

He growled and threw me into the wall. He shook his head with a laugh "you should've done that"

I don't know if the chapters are getting shorter or longer 🤔