Chapter 8

Please vote and comment ✌🏻️

Rachel's POV

I turned around just as Louis ran into the room looking rather pissed "I've been looking for you everywhere! I thought someone took you"

I looked down at the necklace in my hand before showing it to him "I had a hunch" I've never seen Louis so worked up before.

Louis dropped his bag just as the Michael walked into the room but when he noticed how pissed Louis looked he walked back out. "You had a hunch? And why didn't you tell any of us what you had planned? you could've walked right into a trap!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch "It wasn't a trap, he wasn't even there"

I started to walk up the stairs and I could hear him following me I walked into my room and tried to shut the door but Louis stopped it making me groan "how did you even find him in the first place?"

I put my mother's necklace back into its box as I spoke "I tracked him down"

"How did you track him down?" I groaned again and turned around to face him "I just did okay! What's with all the questions?"

Louis crossed his arms and gave me a look "you're hiding something from us"

I shook my head as I placed the box back in its place "I'm not hiding anything"

If Louis found out about Harry and I getting along he'd kill the both of us.

"But you're not telling the full truth either!" There was a knock on the door and Liam walked in "what's with all the yelling?"

I sat down at the end of my bed and played with the bandage around my hand "Louis doesn't trust me"

I looked up to see Louis rolling his eyes "it's not that I don't trust you, you're just not being honest"

"I'm not hiding anything!"

Liam stepped in front of Louis and sighed "we're not angry if you're hunting with someone else"

I looked at them surprised "this is what this is all about?"

Louis shrugged "you've been distant the past few days" I shook my head still surprised they would think that "I know I've been distant but that's not it, I promise"

"Will you ever tell us what's going on?"

I looked down at the floor as I thought it over. If I told them about Harry and I getting along now they'd no doubt search for him and then kill him and possibly me.

But I know that as soon as I know what's going on with Harry and I then I'll tell them and make sure there's no weapons around.

I nodded my head as I look at the two guys in front of me "in time I will"

Harry's POV

I was so close to kissing Rachel again before her dick of a friend decides to show up.  I don't know why I'm so worked up about her friends turning up.

I slammed the front door shut once I stepped inside and watched as Niall skidded out of the kitchen looking frantic. For a vampire he doesn't have very good coordination.

He stopped in front of me with wide eyes "you smell of human" I rolled my eyes and I pushed past him "you should already know that Niall"

I sighed when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back "Damian is in the kitchen and you smell of human"

Shit.